Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i heard production was upped big time for this release. more than double the amount of volcano. i wouldnt stress too much. will be interesting how the reseller market fairs with the much higher run. there will probably be tons sitting on ebay.

Heard from who?

:rolleyes if i exposed who's feeding info that would be the last time that person would share anything with me.

Don't see why all of a sudden it wouldn't be a 4/5 online release. Would make sense to keep the online release at 4/5 so all the kiddies can't double dip in the chip bag. Let them take there tickets and cop in person. Should weed out some buyers online. I believe the online release is still Saturday. That's why 4/5 is getting hyped up.

Must be new to this

The COA puma was in store only on a Saturday then online the following Monday/Tuesday

Ronnie could care less about double dippers online and in store

Must be new to this

The COA puma was in store only on a Saturday then online the following Monday/Tuesday

Ronnie could care less about double dippers online and in store

Nah partner not new to this at all. 4/5 will be the release date online. Watch RF tweet soon.

well looks like i told yall so. my sources who must be kept secret at all costs were correct. these will release sometime between now and 2019 and will be between 1 and 10000 pairs. youre welcome. 

Pretty sure this is gonna be Saturday for this online release I wouldn't listen to that guy

Tickets out the *** for these
I'm top 10 and they still giving them out
Moreover both stores selling them in both colors the catch is u can only pick one color and can't go on the other location list
A lot of pairs this is going to be a small reseller profit lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised to see in store only Saturday and online next week. As someone mentioned I believe COAs were that way.

Moreover both stores selling them in both colors the catch is u can only pick one color and can't go on the other location list
that's great news for people actually trying to cop, salute

how would they know if you went to both to tickets? That doesn't quite make sense to me

how would they know if you went to both to tickets? That doesn't quite make sense to me
who knows, but trust some kid is going to walk in the shop with a bag from the other 
mean.gif

Yeah COA may have had different in store and online release dates however Daytonas and previous Asics drops didn't. I wouldn't speculate off one previous release. Look for these to drop online 4/5.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
 good to hear

I managed to get a ticket, but they didn't ask me for the color.... Am I supposed to pick when I pick it up Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom