Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

**** man. They should at least do a #kithstrike for cancelled pairs. And definitely and a store option should be added to the shipping option. I'm a borough away. 1hr ride and I'm basically in their front door. Smh
for real. they ship out of a town over from me in jersey...ill walk over and save them time and a box.

I've only received order confirmation so far. has anyone received shipping confirm yet?
mean.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I had trouble fitting the 3m kith laces into the nb998 shoelace holes, still cant put them into that second to last lacehole:smh:

Hoping i dont have that problem with the GL5

Last edited:
I had trouble fitting the 3m kith laces into the nb998 shoelace holes, still cant put them into that second to last lacehole

getting kith rope laces into the volcanoes was a pain in the ***. glad i like the flats more 
How much and where you cop?
90 bucks, free shipping off urban outfitters. think they have 15 bucks off orders over 75 plus free shipping.

half the price of mercers 

Well. Haven't checked on this thread since release, and literally never thought I'd see something more outrageous on here than on Worldstar. Really? Chargebacks because you accidentally bought something? "Oh hey I bought an extra product, but I don't really want to return it let me get my money back tho." Lord. Maybe I misread, I must have, cause that's just way too crazy. 

I had trouble fitting the 3m kith laces into the nb998 shoelace holes, still cant put them into that second to last lacehole:smh:

I had to take the shoes to a shoe repair to open the last lace holes wider.  Works great now, ha.

Volcanoes were much better, but still tough around the 3rd loop.

thread still isnt normal? what the hell can you guys possibly be posting about still? release is over. lets talk about the clarks or some future releases jesus 

Lo
thread still isnt normal? what the hell can you guys possibly be posting about still? release is over. lets talk about the clarks or some future releases jesus 
Love Clark's excited to see what they come up with

:lol:

Every single time after a release it's "should I be worried since there's no shipping yet?!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom