Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what just happened here 

callin him a resellin ****boy then proceed to ask how much he wants for em 
mean.gif
Right over your head. Asking him for his real name because kith is cancelling orders if they see dudes selling them. I thought it was obvious I was joking..... I already got the mints online...And you couldnt pry them from my hands once i get

Last edited:
You guys completely missed my point. I clearly wrote I don't mind waiting. Its just annoying that I'm paying double the shipping most places charge and still wait double the amount of time that I should. Its just not right....especially if I'm one state away from where its being shipped from.

I'm 30 minutes away from Kith in Brooklyn.. i feel ya tho. Who would ever wanna pay for shipping PERIOD?

APC New Standard. Sorry I don't wear super skinny jeans or mercers. 
laugh.gif
 I was about to say, those look just look New Standards. It's funny how things change, a few years back NS's quite literally were the standard. 

Ya'll gotta remember, not everyone prefers the pinroll look. It's still not quite #NTDenim level, let my man live. 

Last edited:
I think the pinroll is by far the lamest trend in the game.Almost worst than the dainty ankle pose dudes be doing in pictures now.

I think people just need to get shorter inseams or get it tailored if its raw denim.

I think the pinroll is by far the lamest trend in the game.Almost worst than the dainty ankle pose dudes be doing in pictures now.

I think people just need to get shorter inseams or get it tailored if its raw denim.

A tailor is your best friend esp when you match runners with denim

A tailor is your best friend esp when you match runners with denim
Funny thing is these have been professionally tailored and adjusted to fit my preferred cuff length. Sorry my jeans are causing such a stir. I've been rocking them for 3+ years with no comment.

tonal laces 3 from left looks the best to me, but would rock all of em.

feels like 4 different shoes.

Back
Top Bottom