Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nah i think the flats are the stock laces in both....i like them best, and after that the extra 3m laces, cause they are the only ropes that really match the color of the shoes like the flats! 

Found this pic with the 3m laces. Dunno if it's been posted here
That's how i'll be rockin em'
nthat.gif

Is now the best time to pick up mints for resale ? Anyone think prices will go down any in the next week or so ?

Each pair comes with four laces not including the $14 3m's right? I thought so but can someone please confirm?

Is now the best time to pick up mints for resale ? Anyone think prices will go down any in the next week or so ?
ppl haven't been replying to these questions. I think once resellers get their pairs, they'll wana flip quick. if you wait, the price will only go up.

those mints with the 3m rope laces are 
smokin.gif

Always preferred mesh to suede. But the color of the coves are my personal favorite. Wish i could've snagged those too. Though, I'm happy to get the mints so late during the day.

flat laces that match the shoes is the best. i will be putting the off white laces from these on my volcanos. mad that the volcanos didnt come with any flats..

but i also got the 3m laces. i will see how those look in them. but if not, flats are my go to.

am i the only one that notices that kith has the cove/mint 3m laces pictures mixed up on their website? i better get the right laces and not the ones pictured.

am i the only one that notices that kith has the cove/mint 3m laces pictures mixed up on their website? i better get the right laces and not the ones pictured.
Someone pointed that out a while ago. Im sure they'll correct it. Otherwise that would be an epic fail on their part

Well if they mix them up we'll be seeing A LOT of folks trying to trade laces. lol. I wouldnt worry much about it man

Back
Top Bottom