Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Waist wise, how do the Publish joggers fit?  I know Mercers run a little big so I'm wondering what the comparison is.

This Supergreen giveaway on twitter right now is pure comedy. I can imagine dudes all over Cali scrambling to Best Buy and In N Out.  Still though, good for whoever gets em if they're actually going to wear them...Hell, even if they sell em I ain't mad. They'll probably make a killing.

Last edited:
This Supergreen giveaway on twitter right now is pure comedy. I can imagine dudes all over Cali scrambling to Best Buy and In N Out.

i was thinking the same thing. you know there are a bunch of people going hard for those super greens. Pretty much paying $220 for them after everything + your time.

This Supergreen giveaway on twitter right now is pure comedy. I can imagine dudes all over Cali scrambling to Best Buy and In N Out.  Still though, good for whoever gets em if the actually going to wear them...Hell even if they sell em, I ain't mad. They'll probably make a killing.

He also said any size Super Greens whoever does it first wants, shipped today.
Curious if that means there's stock of them sitting and waiting to be kithstrike'd sometime.

This Supergreen giveaway on twitter right now is pure comedy. I can imagine dudes all over Cali scrambling to Best Buy and In N Out.  Still though, good for whoever gets em if they're actually going to wear them...Hell, even if they sell em I ain't mad. They'll probably make a killing.

Lmao. He's straight up clowning with that stunt...

i was thinking the same thing. you know there are a bunch of people going hard for those super greens. Pretty much paying $220 for them after everything + your time.

If I was in LA I'd do it, even if a person was second there, the speaker could always be returned, and eat the burger and fries.
It's almost like a scavenger hunt from childhood, see who can get the stuff the fastest.

"charity" super greens for some fast food and a beats pill? :smh:

Last edited:
He also said any size Super Greens whoever does it first wants, shipped today.
Curious if that means there's stock of them sitting and waiting to be kithstrike'd sometime.
Yeah..I wouldn't be surprised if he kithstrikes them some time next year between a couple GLv releases when everyone GLiii guard is down. 

I've had his Mercers since he started selling them and they all fit the same, they are two sizes too big. if you wear a 31-32 get a 30. if you wear a 33-34, get a 32.

i don't know if i'd go so far as to say they're 2 full sizes too big. i have 2 pairs of mercers, 1 from the blue label (camo), and 1 from the white label (navy). after having to take a risk on a size 33 (i'm size 34 waist) from the white label (size 34 in all colors was sold out already), i was happy to find that they fit me perfectly. so i consciously ordered a size 33 again from the white label, and sure enough, it fitted me perfectly again.

so i would say they run just 1 size big (at most 1.5 size big for those that might be in between sizes), so i'd recommend that folks should just generally size down just 1 inch.

i don't know if i'd go so far as to say they're 2 full sizes too big. i have 2 pairs of mercers, 1 from the blue label (camo), and 1 from the white label (navy). after having to take a risk on a size 33 (i'm size 34 waist) from the white label (size 34 in all colors was sold out already), i was happy to find that they fit me perfectly. so i consciously ordered a size 33 again from the white label, and sure enough, it fitted me perfectly again.

so i would say they run just 1 size big (at most 1.5 size big for those that might be in between sizes), so i'd recommend that folks should just generally size down just 1 inch.

Are you a 34 in publish joggers?

That's what I wear in them (and leaves a bit of comfort space), would help me decide on mercer sizing.

"charity" super greens for some fast food and a beats pill? :smh:

i do agree that it might come across as and be perceived to be in bad taste to release these shoes that were originally intended purely for charity purposes. but hey, you know we all want them...and the charity aspect of the shoes is over and done with for those kids in haiti already...so who am i (or anyone else really) to say that ronnie and the whole kith crew shouldn't ever release these shoes for profit?

Could just release them and donate the proceeds to charity.

What if RF tweeted that anyone to get a just us tattoo gets a free pair?

I'd get a henna on my nads, "just" on one, "us" on the other, and then when I receive the shoes I'd tweet him a pic of my nads where it faded away. :lol:

That's what I wear in them (and leaves a bit of comfort space), would help me decide on mercer sizing.

i don't have any pairs of publish jogger pants unfortunately, but after all this talk about them..i may actually consider picking up a pair...although they look a bit long and not overly tight around the ankle area...

you see, i'm somewhat short at 5' 6"...so the mercer pants (while also a bit long) works for me, because the cuffs stay secure on my ankles...but the pants do bunch up a lil' bit right above the cuffs in the high ankle area...hope that makes sense...

Proto, what's your usual/true waist size?  I could probably tell you what size Mercers to get.  I'm opposite of you, looking to purchase a pair of Publish joggers haha.

I'm typically a 34 waist size.

The tightness at the ankle is a double edged sword for me it seems cuz if they're too tight they can't be pulled up much, and some times I like that look better, depending on the shoe (I'm more into hiking them up a bit tho, sitting too low where just your ankle shows is kinda weird looking to me, and obviously falling down onto the shoe is defeating the purpose). Think I just need 2 of each color, some tight and some not. Lol.

The tightness at the ankle is a double edged sword for me it seems cuz if they're too tight they can't be pulled up much, and some times I like that look better, depending on the shoe (I'm more into hiking them up a bit tho, sitting too low where just your ankle shows is kinda weird looking to me, and obviously falling down onto the shoe is defeating the purpose). Think I just need 2 of each color, some tight and some not. Lol.

i wouldn't worry too much about being too tight of cuffs on the mercer pants, even if you hike them up just a bit, they should be fine. think of them feeling more like a knit sweater, but with a turtleneck, but for your ankles...haha. they'll still be nice and snug even slightly hiked up, but shouldn't be overly uncomfortably so, unless you have thunder calves.

i'd be more concerned about the look of how it'll bunch up in the materials between your knees and halfway up your calves. might as well be the look from the 90's where folks hiked up 1 side of their sweatpants/trackpants...haha. and aside from that, as someone else mentioned, the elasticity would probably be compromised over time...

i personally would suggest you go for 33 for that perfect fit...but if you want to be safe, you could do 34, and just wear a belt if it's a lil' loose...

I would definitely go for the 33 waist in the Mercer pants.  A 32 would also work, might be slightly more fitted at the waist.  A 34 is not suggested whatsoever as it would be too big around the waist.

Thank guys. I'll prolly shoot for a 33 in mercers then.

Azrael, I like the bunched up look tho (I like my regular jeans like that too, I prefer the stacked look on top of the shoe).

Publish makes a 3/4 cropped pant that stops about midway between the knee and ankle and they don't look right to me (guess I would say it looks too feminine, lol) cuz there is no stacking and bunching up (cuz they're cut short).

The mercer cuff is too big, I will likely fold it in half, and I don't like the contrasting color. Cuz it's like sniper said (think it was him), it limits your options (it can throw off your whole fit, depending on how you're coordinating colors). The material looks like it could be compromised more easily too. The new publish joggers I got are compromised a bit when hiked up, but not by much, and I'm sure getting them wet would shrink em back down. Besides, if I gotta compromise em a bit I guess I'll take that L since I prefer them hiked up a bit (again, wearing them all the way down with just your ankle showing is kinda weird to me, I think they should be hiked up a bit or what's even the point?)...

Yes, Publish joggers seem like I'm wearing tight high waters while Mercers are perfect for me since it does stack up nicely. I'd choose Mercers over Publish anyday. I own both but thats my opinion 

Back
Top Bottom