Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Pass. Recycled color and the grey midsole looks a whole lot better. 

Looking forward to the GL5s but not these. I'll keep my GL3s. 

Once I missed out on the Flamingos I decided not to even bother with this thread for a while. Cove GLV looks nice even though it's just a re-hashed idea. That color is just so beautiful to me. Lava GLVs look intriguing as well.

man, for one, i prefer the cove colorway with the light grey midsole, and i like the GL3 model better, but aside from that, the GLV has a lot of lil' panels to be used for fresh colorways, not the same ol' rehashed monotone colorways...

these > both of his efforts with the V's so far (without seeing the lavas in full yet)...

gotta love that cement on the midsole! these just scream classic early 90's runner colorway:

View media item 537043

Last edited:
were do you guys see the flamingo resale prices going for the flamingos in the near future ?

I had anticipated the prices would have dropped more than they have. Right now they seem to be selling for 400-425 and stock is drying up quick. I'm contemplating if I should wait it out some more, or look to buy now.

were do you guys see the flamingo resale prices going for the flamingos in the near future ?

I had anticipated the prices would have dropped more than they have. Right now they seem to be selling for 400-425 and stock is drying up quick. I'm contemplating if I should wait it out some more, or look to buy now.
Actually, I see them going for cheaper now.  Lowest I've seen is a DS pair going for $320 meetup, ranging around the $340-380 range.  It also depends on size.  I feel bad for the big footers haha.  I would not pay around $400, just be a little patient.  

Actually, I see them going for cheaper now.  Lowest I've seen is a DS pair going for $320 meetup, ranging around the $340-380 range.  It also depends on size.  I feel bad for the big footers haha.  I would not pay around $400, just be a little patient.  
I'm part of the big foot club lol sz11.5. The lowest I have been offered is $390 shipped through PP. in my size the auctions seems to be ending at $400-420ish. It just seems like there are not as many on the market as there were with the ECPs.

Is it me but do the Gel Lyte III fit more narrow than Gel Saga?  I tried on my Flamingos and it felt a lil more snug.  Then on the Gel Saga, I'm not liking the toe box shape.

Is it me but do the Gel Lyte III fit more narrow than Gel Saga?  I tried on my Flamingos and it felt a lil more snug.  Then on the Gel Saga, I'm not liking the toe box shape.
I feel u on not liking the gel saga toebox shape. Tbh anything over a sz10 in sagas starts to look super banana shaped. The saga is prolly my least favorite of the "popular" models.

White label 2.0 dropping this friday!!!
SMH at Ronnie trying to steal Publish's thunder on Friday.

Nah it's not just you. I go a half size up on GL3s compared to the other Asics models. Also, colorways and materials are the only thing that can bring me to the Saga. I have Neptunes and Mazarines but they definitely have a banana shape going.

im hoping ppl will focus their efforts on da concepts and publish so i can at least pick up ONE pair of camo mercers for myself

im hoping ppl will focus their efforts on da concepts and publish so i can at least pick up ONE pair of camo mercers for myself
I don't think they're re-releasing past Mercer's online, just the new White Label Part 2. Don't quote me on that though.

The Kith NYC store had an in-store restock of past Mercers but im pretty sure they're gone now.

Back
Top Bottom