Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Question regarding checkout tomorrow- Paypal or no paypal?

I'm using Chrome, but I'm still afraid that it will take awhile to autofill things. 

It's tough to say. Several people on here were saying that PayPal "slowed down" the checkout process for them when they tried to purchase the Flamingos. Others, however, were succesful. Kith's own web developer, Andy, commented on the PayPal situation here:

That's because there is two Paypal icons. One at the cart phase and another at the checkout phase.
The item is not saved in your cart until you get to the checkout phase.
People had problems because they used the Paypal icon at the cart phase, therefore the item wasn't saved in their cart.

Last edited:
Regarding jogger sizes, I've got a pair of 34 from Kith's new mercer batch, 34 from Zanerobe and 34 from publish at home. I'll let anyone who is still interested know how they fit, how tight cuffs are, how long, etc. But as for NOW I need a PRICE CHECK on the Woei "Cervidae". The guy has no og box, and no one pair of og laces. Would appreciate the help. 

Ill take the stone mercers over the black.. Just shooting for those and the grey tee... sucks I wont be able to get both in the cart at the same time and pay for shipping twice :\

Them lightening bolts all over em make em an easy pass.

Notice the look book pix don't show em. Even the close ups of the cuffs.

Sucks cuz I like the bone colored ones. Might just get the off white publish ones instead.

I just jumped on a pair of publish joggers cause those lighting bolts make it seem like the mercers are some lil kid pajamas. And are the black joints shinny? Anyways, I'm shooting for the filling pieces, both colors.

Regarding jogger sizes, I've got a pair of 34 from Kith's new mercer batch, 34 from Zanerobe and 34 from publish at home. I'll let anyone who is still interested know how they fit, how tight cuffs are, how long, etc. But as for NOW I need a PRICE CHECK on the Woei "Cervidae". The guy has no og box, and no one pair of og laces. Would appreciate the help. 

probably between 250-300

Thanks bro, he currently is asking for $675 cash. Would not even consider my $400 offer. Someone please knock some sense into this guy IG: @brittonstuart.

Regarding the Joggers: 

Mercers have the best quality of the three (Mercer vs Publish vs Zanerobe). The most recent batch fits about 1 size big, so I'd go a size down. Zanerobes fit TTS and are the most comfortable. Publish are large as well but are very tight on the knee to calf area (uncomfortably tight). I personally like the cuff on the Zanerobes the most, although the cuff is most prominent on the Mercer given it's thickness and length.

Conclusion -

Mercer and Zanerobe 
smile.gif

Publish 
tired.gif

Thanks bro, he currently is asking for $675 cash. Would not even consider my $400 offer. Someone please knock some sense into this guy IG: @brittonstuart.

Regarding the Joggers: 

Mercers have the best quality of the three (Mercer vs Publish vs Zanerobe). The most recent batch fits about 1 size big, so I'd go a size down. Zanerobes fit TTS and are the most comfortable. Publish are large as well but are very tight on the knee to calf area (uncomfortably tight). I personally like the cuff on the Zanerobes the most, although the cuff is most prominent on the Mercer given it's thickness and length.

Conclusion -

Mercer and Zanerobe 
smile.gif

Publish 
tired.gif
Thanks For The Info! Very Insightful/helpful for my upcoming purchase decisions. repped

Can't decide between black and bone. Bone look nicer overall but the black is more versatile... decisions...

grabbed the black mercers and the kith starter hat. idk how i feel about the bolts on them. should've been without it. oh well.

I would have picked up one of the lightening bolt shirts, but I don't want that big KITH on the back. Just not my style. 

Back
Top Bottom