Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was able to grab black but no chance when I came back around for stone. 

i was the exact opposite...went for the stone mercer 1st (got it)! but sure enough, "inventory issues" with the black mercer in my size 33 when tryin' to come back around...haha...

i'm still very much satisfied that i got the 1 item that i really wanted from this collection (the stone mercer). am still somewhat contemplatin' the navy shorts w/ the salmon/pink bolts...but i think i'm gonna ultimately pass on those. while they're a pretty cool pair of shorts, they're not quite special/different enough to be $88 cool. who knows, if they're still around in my size tomorrow, i might reconsider then...

congrats to those that did...and condolences to those that didn't get thru today...

Got my shoes hopefully the sizing is right. Then copped a black and white bolt tee for me and a friend of mine. Hopefully the Red one is added to one of my orders!

Got my shoes hopefully the sizing is right. Then copped a black and white bolt tee for me and a friend of mine. Hopefully the Red one is added to one of my orders!

on the site they said the shoes fit big and to go one and a half sizes down, but you can only go full sizes down. when i checked my other EU sized shoes, i realized i had to go 2 full US sizes down.

on the site they said the shoes fit big and to go one and a half sizes down, but you can only go full sizes down. when i checked my other EU sized shoes, i realized i had to go 2 full US sizes down.

I would've went to the store tomorrow but I work. Weird he didn't do a friday in-store release.

Never thought a release for pants would ever be comparable to sneakers. Publish's Joggers and Kith's Mercers sold out extremely fast—the Publish site even crashed at one point.

Last edited:
Re-sellers already jacking them up on Ebay for 250-300 bucks 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Didn't even try this morning. To me this entire collection was probably his weakest. Those bolts on the mercers/tees are just ridiculous, like a fusion between streetwear and preppy. Hate that. Just choose one. Then you have the stupid L/S button down with jersey numbers on it that just looks like some bad supreme item. Only thing somewhat decent were the shorts and some of the hats but they were really not that impressive. Hopefully he goes back to what works best with the blue label.

Last edited:
Regarding the Joggers: 
Mercers have the best quality of the three (Mercer vs Publish vs Zanerobe). The most recent batch fits about 1 size big, so I'd go a size down. Zanerobes fit TTS and are the most comfortable. Publish are large as well but are very tight on the knee to calf area (uncomfortably tight). I personally like the cuff on the Zanerobes the most, although the cuff is most prominent on the Mercer given it's thickness and length.
Conclusion -
Mercer and Zanerobe 
smile.gif

Publish 
tired.gif

how is the cuff on the zanerobes? is it tight around the ankles?

cuz the cuff on publish brand joggers is loose, and defeats the purpose of the look (unless you hike them up a bit like i do some times)...

i was just able to cop 3 pairs of regular mercers (without bolts) for retail, and the only reason i'm gonna prolly get them over publish and zanerobe is cuz of the cuff being tighter (otherwise, i'm not the biggest fan of the cuff being so big and a diff color from the rest of the pants)...

nah for real .5 up even 1size really. im a 10 in air max 1/90 and most new balances but in the gl3 im a 10.5 even an 11 isnt big haha 

Back
Top Bottom