Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm normally a 30 in Levis and I bought the White Labels in that same size and they are huge. I gave them to my brother who is a normal 32 and they were kinda big on him. So I could probably get away with buying a 28 or maybe even a 26. 

I'm normally a 30 in Levis and I bought the White Labels in that same size and they are huge. I gave them to my brother who is a normal 32 and they were kinda big on him. So I could probably get away with buying a 28 or maybe even a 26. 

damn, well then i'm definitely going for a 32 then. might even need to go smaller.

my publish ones are 34 and they are a tad loose in the waist.

Last edited:

No trust me im the same as you. I sold my 2 30s cause they were huge and ought a 26 and 28 and neither fit me. Its like the sizing gets worse 30 and below

damn, well then i'm definitely going for a 32 then. might even need to go smaller.

my publish ones are 34 and they are a tad loose in the waist.
my girlfriend bought me some mercer pants from Kith last night she'll be back tonight. (I don't live in NY) I got a 32 but I usually wear 33-34. I'll let you guys know if they fit lol.

yea I just can't wear any of these cuffed/jogger pants. I'm 6'3 and skinny with long legs. need a 32 waist and 34 length but all these pants seem to have a stock inseam of 28-30". I got a pair of mercers from the last release in a 32 and they looked like capri leggings
I'm lean and 6'3" as well. I wear a size 34 Mercer pants. The cuff on them is a bit shorter than I would prefer, but it is not horrible. I wear a belt with them because the waist is a little big on me. 

I'm lean and 6'3" as well. I wear a size 34 Mercer pants. The cuff on them is a bit shorter than I would prefer, but it is not horrible. I wear a belt with them because the waist is a little big on me. 
alright might try my luck one more time with this next release. are they pretty loose around the legs too? cause the 32 I got last time was good around the waist but too tight in the legs and too short

No trust me im the same as you. I sold my 2 30s cause they were huge and ought a 26 and 28 and neither fit me. Its like the sizing gets worse 30 and below

28 is really doesnt compensate well for those that are 30, he is right. You have to get a 30 and tailor. If you in between sizes the 28 works fine for me.

28 really doesnt compensate well for those that are 30, he is right. You have to get a 30 and tailor. If you in between sizes the 28 works fine for me.

Last edited:
All I know is my blue label 32 was big and my white label 32 fit perfectly with maybe the smallest amount of room but not enough to make a difference at all. My advice just stick to your true size and if they don't fit get them tailored for a couple dollars. Better to go big and be able to fix them than go small and just be screwed.

my girlfriend bought me some mercer pants from Kith last night she'll be back tonight. (I don't live in NY) I got a 32 but I usually wear 33-34. I'll let you guys know if they fit lol.

perfect. this is gonna be great info since it sounds like you're exactly my size. appreciate it.

The look book is up... Not sure how I feel about the lightning boltz everywhere....

Yea, interesting. I'll have to make a game time decision come Friday.

However, the filling pieces x RF shoes look on point. Are those releasing Friday too?

Yup, the stone mercers are super nice.. We will see come tomorrow ... @pktha1 I believe they are, they are part of the collection.

hate those lightening bolts. 
mean.gif

So are mecers still available in store? I might have to take a trip to the city in the near future then. I dont think i can work with those bolts :smh:

The quality on their Joggers just doesn't look great to me. I'd rather put more money in and get the Mercers. 

Last edited:
Question regarding checkout tomorrow- Paypal or no paypal?

I'm using Chrome, but I'm still afraid that it will take awhile to autofill things. 

Back
Top Bottom