Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hahahaha riiight cause you have some sort of idea on my "collection" and preferences based off of... barely 250 posts. Seems legit.

Hey turbo, take it easy. Nobody talks to Mr. Thicke that way, have some respect for your NT join date elders.

Aside from this unpleasantness...

My friend sent me these and it made me jealous as hell. So dope, can't wait for my pairs. :smokin

View media item 911089View media item 911090

Last edited:
I actually bought h&m sweats first and returned them bc it felt cheap and didn't like the fit.  Bought some nike tech fleece pants and even though the quality was nice, it was too tight fitting like leggings.  Sold them on ebay and finally bought some bleecker oatmeal sweats which I love. Just ordered my 2nd pair of bleeckers in black.  Fit and comfort wise, I like 'em.

yea I have a few pair of H&M sweats and I like em for the fact they are real light, but they do feel "cheap" since they are so thin...but that's cool since I live in Miami lol

out of curiosity did u size down? I wear a small in the H&M sweats and a 30/30 in Levi's, I ordered a small in the bleeckers since I just couldn't pull myself to order xs lol. some people say size down, some say don't.

also, just got the Bergen logistics email sayif they were "shipped" I was able to see a label created earlier in the day, but recieved the confirm email at 1am. scheduled for Tuesday...which is perfect since I leave weds morning. now let's see if they get scheduled for early delivery like my air maxes did lol

So wait I'm confused. I thought Ronnie said he made a new silhouette for the Clark's collab, but it's really a pre-existing model?

So wait I'm confused. I thought Ronnie said he made a new silhouette for the Clark's collab, but it's really a pre-existing model?
I thought that too until I searched Clarks Kildare and found them on eBay.

Maybe he's trolling.

Last edited:

I thought that too until I searched Clarks Kildare and found them on eBay.

Maybe he's trolling.
Hm, actually it says it's a sample on eBay. Maybe a ditched cw or just initial silhouette work? I can't seem to Google it since RF is the most relevant "Kildare" search. 

Its a clean silhouette. I think they have a market. Those samples on ebay will be worth something once these Ronnie's drop.

Thought the clarks were okay initially but seeing these new pics surface, I got to say they look awful. And I like clarks. Not even the infamous RF colour blocking can save them.

Just got them in, the quality is actually pretty good. Glad I went with the Coves and not the Mints.  Was well packaged and arrived earlier than was initially indicated.  Big up Kith.

Last edited:
you mean the cove c/w in the rope laces? yeah they're a perfect match.  to my eyes, the tonal ones they come laced in look the best.

I think you might be coming down with the flu or something.  Best go home and recuperate. 

my mints arrive today.  working from home today. 
roll.gif

As stated earlier in this thread, kith has it set up so no reroutes can happen. You can have it held at a ups store for pick up tho.

And people also need to realize, it isn't Kith doing the shipping. It's a 3rd party shipping company. Slow shipping isn't Kiths fault.

Im out on vacation when it gets here on monday and i cant see that option (hold for willcall) on this shipment on my ups my choice. I did it with my other ups orders though except the knes from kith. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Back
Top Bottom