Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

As stated earlier in this thread, kith has it set up so no reroutes can happen. You can have it held at a ups store for pick up tho.
that option isn't showing up

i have a premium UPS my choice account..

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Just checked the status of my order on Kith's tracking page and the UPS shipping label has been created.

My order is 832xx which contains both the Coves and Mints.

just got my tracking info also 83xxx, guess they didn't make any adjustments to my order cause the weight is 10 lbs on ups.

Last edited:
i dont know what they are doing there, but this is weird....

my girl got shipping for her order of the coves, and its already in germany....you can see that by using the ups-link in the mail, but when i use the kith tracking with her order-number, ups cant find anything! but its totally the right order number....

dude on iss claiming RF coming out with another denim-inspired shoe and hinting at a possible NB collab as well. 

TBH if Ronnie were to hit the 999 model I'd be all over it. As for the denims, I wasn't too sold on his GLIII's but that's me. If he's going off of recent trend and we get Denim GLV's IDK how that would turn out...
It would turn out like this, most likely:

holy **** this thread gets on my last nerve. I didnt GAF about your shipping confirmation and i certainly dont GAF about when your package is going to be delivered. Do you honestly think there is another soul on earth that GAF about when your shoes are being delivered???? You guys are switching from all up in arms and crying about not getting your shipment yet to 
pimp.gif
  oh my shoes will be delivered today guys, you can all relax now. I know that everyone else was going through an emotional rollercoaster with me since this is like the 3rd time ive scored a limited sneaker right??? This is such a big deal OMG!!!!! I got some RF shoes!!!! hey you guys think i could trade for salmon toes and yeezis if i add $100??????????? QFT

why complain every time about people talking about shipping

its going to happen literally every  time a new shoe drops...why get all worked up over it 

All the dudes complaining about shipping... I hope I don't see y'all around these parts during the next high profile RF release...

I haven't been following this thread for that long, but Kith has had slow shipping the while time I've been in this thread.

Either chill, or go find something else to do to pass your time.

holy **** this thread gets on my last nerve. I didnt GAF about your shipping confirmation and i certainly dont GAF about when your package is going to be delivered. Do you honestly think there is another soul on earth that GAF about when your shoes are being delivered???? You guys are switching from all up in arms and crying about not getting your shipment yet to :pimp:   oh my shoes will be delivered today guys, you can all relax now. I know that everyone else was going through an emotional rollercoaster with me since this is like the 3rd time ive scored a limited sneaker right??? This is such a big deal OMG!!!!! I got some RF shoes!!!! hey you guys think i could trade for salmon toes and yeezis if i add $100??????????? QFT
:stoneface:

Last edited:

Lol Ronnie is getting defensive on twitter over people criticizing the rehashing of colors.  
Yeah it's mad weak imo, if he was truly proud of the product he wouldn't feel the need to explain himself to his critics.

I think he just got kind of tired of working on the same shoes over & over, and decided he wanted to design an entirely new silhouette, after he did that though he realized "**** who's gonna buy this??" (New Silhouettes rarely go over well with the Sneaker World) then he realized "Wait I'll just throw the most hyped CW in the world right now on em (All Red) and my most hyped CW (Salmon Toe) limit them to 150, and call it a day. THEY HAVE TO SELL OUT!" lol

he seems like hes going through an identity crisis

For people that wonder why I used the Salmon Toe color blocking on the Kildare...

It's to offer one of my favorite colorways to those who couldn't purchase the Gel Lyte iii in 2011. (this annoys me the most for some reason, there is no way this will come close to the OG salmon toe)

I believe it's better to offer some of my classic work on new silhouettes instead of offering a retro.

keep in mind all these tweets were posted like a minute apart

Last edited:

why complain every time about people talking about shipping

its going to happen literally every  time a new shoe drops...why get all worked up over it 
because I havent had coffee yet. I need to get right with jesus and understand this is one of the most popular sneaker boards and there are tons of kids here and people new to this on every release. I actually dont mind new kids I just need them all to drink a big glass of act right. no direct shots at any individual. 

Last edited:
I think people are reading into his tweets a little bit much. He just want's people to understand the reasoning and process doesn't mean he's not confident about it.

I think people are reading into his tweets a little bit much. He just want's people to understand the reasoning and process doesn't mean he's not confident about it.
the fact that he is trying to make it seem like the salmon toe clarks are a good consolation prize for not getting OG salmon toes peeves me

Back
Top Bottom