Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

he seems like hes going through an identity crisis

For people that wonder why I used the Salmon Toe color blocking on the Kildare...

It's to offer one of my favorite colorways to those who couldn't purchase the Gel Lyte iii in 2011. (this annoys me the most for some reason, there is no way this will come close to the OG salmon toe)

I believe it's better to offer some of my classic work on new silhouettes instead of offering a retro.

keep in mind all these tweets were posted like a minute apart
Wait he literally said he thought the Clark salmon toe wouldn't be as good? Way to bash your own product before sale. 

Ronnie is as much of a victum of the hype as anyone. The hype is powerful. You think he would be doing that if resell on salmon toes werent 4 figures? doubt it. 

OMG LABEL CREATED OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Chill. You'll get your shoes if you didn't get a cancellation email. 

got my label, now got to sort out the delivery

smh never easy with kith

well, the cop is easy, but everything else..

I ordered both in sz 11 and the package only weighs 5 pounds? 
indifferent.gif

I ordered both in sz 11 and the package only weighs 5 pounds? :stoneface:

Same here. Oh well at least something is on its way. I have faith in those Kildare's actually. Let's see how that pans out. He's designing his own models now and doesn't even directly work for those companies as far as I know. That's big

he seems like hes going through an identity crisis

For people that wonder why I used the Salmon Toe color blocking on the Kildare...

It's to offer one of my favorite colorways to those who couldn't purchase the Gel Lyte iii in 2011. (this annoys me the most for some reason, there is no way this will come close to the OG salmon toe)

I believe it's better to offer some of my classic work on new silhouettes instead of offering a retro.

keep in mind all these tweets were posted like a minute apart
Someone needs to take him aside and say, "Hey, Fieg Newton, listen, if you wanted people to have that colorway... maybe you shouldn't limit the production to 150 pieces. Maybe you should re-release the salmon toe gl3? You know, because if you want people to have something, then making it really limited actually accomplishes the opposite of that. Just saying buddy, here, have this soy-chia-quinoa latte."

anyone wanna venture a guess as to when the market for coves will bottom out, once all pairs have shipped?
It won't until the next pair Asics collab is announced.

ie: the most preferable time to buy the ecp pack was around the flamingo hype, even better during the volcano launch. prices are only rising now at this point. 

I say they bottom to 300$ no less (DS), but IMo those posting complaining about people and their "where's my shipment, tracking, etc" comments are just as worse. Word to the wise, if you ignore those type of comments, they will go away.

Any who, I'm disappointed he can't move on from his old releases, yes the salmon toe is amazing but recycling the colorway just ruins it. I am interested to see if he will do an aquamarine in a different model though I wish I could pick up the gtII at some point.

Also, is he naming his collection label off of pokemon games or johnny walker series? Red, black, white, etc. lol

It won't until the next pair Asics collab is announced.

ie: the most preferable time to buy the ecp pack was around the flamingo hype, even better during the volcano launch. prices are only rising now at this point. 

was hoping it would be similar to the COA's that just completely bottomed out, when we all found out that there were so many pairs out there

could be due to the fact that they are pumas, but one can only hope

was hoping it would be similar to the COA's that just completely bottomed out, when we all found out that there were so many pairs out there

could be due to the fact that they are pumas, but one can only hope
It's the latter point. People were extremely low on that shoe. Pretty easy to spot how the market is going to be for a shoe given the lead-up. For example, people were really mixed on the Daytonas/Americanas and they are struggling to get 50 over retail at this point. Also, RF Asics > RF NB > RF anything else.

To this day GLVs are the most comfortable sneaker I have ever put on. I don't wanna take these things off

To this day GLVs are the most comfortable sneaker I have ever put on. I don't wanna take these things off

You must have no owned any up to modern runners lately then lol

Technology has far surpassed the V (v is more comfortable than other retros for sure).

Back
Top Bottom