Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I always get flaws in my kicks. Like 7 out of 10 times lol. My Daytonas look like B-Grades. Left shoe's toe has furry looking suede thats barely perforated, bumpy, and a little lighter than the right side. I still rock em, but it hurts me to look at them sometimes. Rest of my Asics releases from Ronnie have been good. Miami ECPs are just amazing quality to me and I hope the pigskin on these GLVs is similar.

Where's that pic where the guy received his Daytona's with mold already growing on the shoe? 
sick.gif

They are brother, trust me.
 Good to hear 
nthat.gif

I feel compelled to post pics. Never did anything about it. If anyone has a pair they wanna sell me in a 9.5 lmk. Daytona's are probably my favorite pair hes done so far. Sucks this is what I got...

When shipping out some times the people shipping just put 1lb forthe package or in this case 5lbs. Then when picked up by UPS and later handled UPS will correct the weight and charge the correct price. Imagine how long it would take to weigh every box? So they just put X lbs and let UPS correct the weight.

S Dubl has said this several times in many threads. :rolleyes

When shipping out some times the people shipping just put 1lb forthe package or in this case 5lbs. Then when picked up by UPS and later handled UPS will correct the weight and charge the correct price. Imagine how long it would take to weigh every box? So they just put X lbs and let UPS correct the weight.

S Dubl has said this several times in many threads. :rolleyes

props reener for the clarifcation and @sdubl

Just walked into my house and my pair are here! No email or nothing!

Last edited:
LABEL CREATED

AJTOIADFA;LDFMA;S;ASIOJROIASEJAFM;ACIAS;IDF

AOISEJRA;MFA;LKMV;ASIMOITJASIEOTAWEPOJGMGAOVMASDF

unsubs

My take is, due to the overwhelming responses, Your shoes probably have been shipped out, there might be screw ups in the emailing of details. Also i realised that the order number doesnt work for my tracking, i have the tracking number and the order number, even when the tracking number is working, when i try to key in order number, it doesnt work. So fret not guys, Shipping confirmation or no confirmation, The shoes are prolly on a van/plane

Just thinking- there will obviously be a "last person" who gets their shipping info. I think it'll be me, hahaha.

I really like the clarks :lol:

Both colorways are fine but I like the red more. Interested in seeing what the price point will be.

Back
Top Bottom