Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

people excusing flaws are just trying to justify lusting over ****** shoes

i been stopped buying RF **** after the first 2 pairs looked a mess

its one thing to have a pulled stitch ... it's another to have a glue all over the ****, discoloration, and scuffs... 

the Filling Pieces Fiegs are probably the exception because they're hand made ... people sleep on that brand.. guess not enough rappers wear em

He chooses quality materials, it's not like HE sits there and makes everything himself
mean.gif
I figured he did considering how long it's taking for orders to go out. 
laugh.gif

This thread has literally jumped about 60 pages since Saturday with every page being the same questions over and over again smh 
mean.gif

Perfect timing on the release and delivery of these...These will be worn immediately! :smokin

Is it me or they fit narrow. I got wide feet.
Its not that it fits narrow its the sock liner in the GLV that makes it feel like that as compared to the split tongue on the GL3 which is a little more forgiving on us wider footed people...

Everyone needs to chill out... You will get your shoes... Those that are complaining about paying $16 for shipping or whatever... You're paying for the cost of shipping whenever they decide to ship them.. Paying for shipping does not guarantee that they will ship them as soon as you place your order... Chill out

yeah i understand that. but he also has the ability to change manufacturers. at the end of the day, he's not all about quality, a lot of things he needs to consider for bottom line numbers. not sure why you're coming to his defense at light speed.
The only control over manufacturing he has is which footwear company to work with... He designs.. They produce... He doesn't have much say after that unless he starts producing his own line of shoes

The only control over manufacturing he has is which footwear company to work with... He designs.. They produce... He doesn't have much say after that unless he starts producing his own line of shoes
i was actually talking about mercers. reading is fundamental.

Back
Top Bottom