Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So everyone went from complaining about shipping and now that pretty much everything is shipped we complain about the quality? lol

$12 for 6 day shipping (5-business) plus delivery time.

by the time it gets delivered it will be like 11 days. I got my SB 1s from overseas faster...
mean.gif

inb4 someone says im whining.
wink.gif

Last edited:
I do gotta admit I do find it humorous that people from outside of the US are receiving their pairs and a fair amount of peoples pairs still haven't shipped only have labels made (mine included)  

Still waiting on my coves but my fiance's mints came in today and are amazing. I hope the coves look as good these. Couple of flaws but who cares, they are beautiful.  More pictures in the link if you guys are curious.
unless you marrying a dude, you need to add an E to fiance...

$34 for shipping two pairs to hawaii. back in the day things would at least be sent 2nd day air, but now we get the same slow ground shipping, but have to pay a premium =/

Mines got a few marks on them but I'm not fussy like that, the colour is really impressive in real life.

unless you marrying a dude, you need to add an E to fiance...

$34 for shipping two pairs to hawaii. back in the day things would at least be sent 2nd day air, but now we get the same slow ground shipping, but have to pay a premium =/
Terribly sorry. haha

I didn't get a tracking email or anything, but they showed up on UPS My Choice for tuesday delivery

think im good... or nah?

S/O to the 7 year old vietnamese boy for an acceptable glue job. 

I mean I don't accept it lol I only said that cause I don't want you guys to burn me like the other dude for complaining over a flaw cause "all shoes are imperfect"

damn my lil bro got just got pairs, didn't even know he copped...I've never seen him in runners before or anything other than the nike umbrella of products 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom