Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

GLV Coves for 9/10 STA GL3s? I know this isn't the right place to ask abt the STAs, but for anyone who has them - can a guy who's normally a 10 in GL3s/GLVs be able to fit into the STA GL3s in a sz 9.5? I heard the lining is thinner, but not sure if that helps. I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3s, 11s, Salmon Soles, Adidas 2 Chainz, Lebron 9 lows. 10 in Kobe Vs, Volcanos.
My STAs are a 10.5, same as all my GL IIIs. I like the fit. Could possibly go down to a 10 but the leather liner, while not as padded, still feels pretty substantial. 

My STAs are a 10.5, same as all my GL IIIs. I like the fit. Could possibly go down to a 10 but the leather liner, while not as padded, still feels pretty substantial. 
I remember when I had captain america GL3s in 9.5 I nearly bruised my pinky toes bc of that width. Just trying not to have that happen again.

How would you compare your STAs to something like the GLV Volcs or Mint/Coves in the same size then? If it's much wider I think I can go 9.5

I remember when I had captain america GL3s in 9.5 I nearly bruised my pinky toes bc of that width. Just trying not to have that happen again.

How would you compare your STAs to something like the GLV Volcs or Mint/Coves in the same size then? If it's much wider I think I can go 9.5
Mints/Coves haven't yet arrived and not fortunate enough to own Volcanos, but they're more narrow in the toebox than the EB Snakecharmer GLV, but about the same as the GR purple/grey GLV if that helps. 

Mints/Coves haven't yet arrived and not fortunate enough to own Volcanos, but they're more narrow in the toebox than the EB Snakecharmer GLV, but about the same as the GR purple/grey GLV if that helps. 
I think it does - sounds like the STA should be a 10 for someone who is 10 in GLV/GL3 regularly and 9.5 in regular. Thanks - repped.

my order for the asics mint leaf has yet to show any progress  when i track it through kith. Its an international order. Anyone experiencing the same thing? 

my order for the asics mint leaf has yet to show any progress  when i track it through kith. Its an international order. Anyone experiencing the same thing? 
Mine isn't tracked either and it's also an international order. I don't think there is much to worry about since this is happening to a lot people but they're still gettin  their stuff

Last edited:
shows i missed 600+ posts, has it all just still been about the coves/mints? or i miss anything good? haha

Back
Top Bottom