Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I would be pretty pissed if I purchased those from that kid.

I'm assuming he sold for over $400 since he kept saying "a great price".

You should be fine then. I'm 5'8" as well and yeah they do bunch up. I don't mind the bunching up but it covers the kith logo on the side. So kind of pointless haha
WELP I'm about 5'7/5'8 so yeah, not looking forward to receiving my bleeckers at all now lol.

You should be fine then. I'm 5'8" as well and yeah they do bunch up. I don't mind the bunching up but it covers the kith logo on the side. So kind of pointless haha
WELP I'm about 5'7/5'8 so yeah, not looking forward to receiving my bleeckers at all now lol.

imma shrink it today and post back

I'm 5'6, size 28 and XS bleeckers fit me perfect.  I just fold the cuffs, don't really care about the kith logo showing.

resell on these is crazy. looks like you have to cough up around $350 at the very least.

Patiently waiting for the resell price to drop a bit like the volcanoes when there were so many selling their pairs lol.

Patiently waiting for the resell price to drop a bit like the volcanoes when there were so many selling their pairs lol.
how low do you think they'll drop? I have someone on ebay trying to sell me coves in a 6.5 for $350 shipped from nyc to nyc. so high ugh

anyone ordered kith sport logo tee or bleecker have their order shipped out yet? both my cove and mint are otw but my 3m cove and mint rope laces are together with my sport logo tee and bleecker order which probably wont arrive by next week since both my shoes are expected to arrive by 15~16 april. hopefully it's not a delay shipment like the volcano apparels.. 

My second order was both 3m laces and one of the t-shirts, no progress on that order yet. Shoes and bleeckers were the highlight of the release so probably won't ship anything else until next week.

View media item 913307

For those of you wondering that are similar specs to mine

5'8" 145 lbs, longer torso than legs

Kith Quilted Bleecker sweats size Small in black

As you can see, the length is a little long for me. It might shrink with a few wash and dry. I don't have a problem with the bunching but it defeated the purpose of the logo because it's placed low

For those of you wondering that are similar specs to mine

5'8" 145 lbs, longer torso than legs

Kith Quilted Bleecker sweats size Small in black

As you can see, the length is a little long for me. It might shrink with a few wash and dry. I don't have a problem with the bunching but it defeated the purpose of the logo because it's placed low
oh wow we are about the same size, its not BAD, but not how I expected them to fit.

The irony, so I travel to Milan on tuesday and after hearing about the euro-release on 4/19 i figured there would be a good chance that Slam Jam would get one of the cws, since they have done collabs with asics, so I ask them on twitter aaaaaand..

Anyway, for anyone that struck out last saturday, you might have a shot and I wish you the best of luck, while I'm being a little salty they are not doing in-store like EVERYBODY else

those euro stores are probably annoyed by getting raided by yankees

then the million and one questions about shipping they get 
roll.gif

i got my bleekers thursday and i went with the large and should of went with medium but people are acting like these pants  are supersized, maybe each pair is different but my large bunches up the same as the guy with the small and im 5'10 170, i don't like my sweats to fit like leggings, I was expecting them to not even fit around my waist with some of the reviews

{ even though after seeing these shoe reviews it makes sense for the misleading info haha} 

a medium would of been ideal but the large fits me just as good as other brands i have in large, and i wear a 32 in mercer...

GLV Coves for 9/10 STA GL3s? I know this isn't the right place to ask abt the STAs, but for anyone who has them - can a guy who's normally a 10 in GL3s/GLVs be able to fit into the STA GL3s in a sz 9.5? I heard the lining is thinner, but not sure if that helps. I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3s, 11s, Salmon Soles, Adidas 2 Chainz, Lebron 9 lows. 10 in Kobe Vs, Volcanos.

GLV Coves for 9/10 STA GL3s? I know this isn't the right place to ask abt the STAs, but for anyone who has them - can a guy who's normally a 10 in GL3s/GLVs be able to fit into the STA GL3s in a sz 9.5? I heard the lining is thinner, but not sure if that helps. I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3s, 11s, Salmon Soles, Adidas 2 Chainz, Lebron 9 lows. 10 in Kobe Vs, Volcanos.
I'd go true on those.  That leather lining hugs your feet too quite a sweaty shoe to wear.

Back
Top Bottom