Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I always strike out on Kith releases and I refuse to pay resellers their insane $400+ asking prices. Am I doing something wrong? Do you guys refresh the home page? The latest products page? Or the actual item pages?

honestly, none of that matters. People are getting pairs online a couple hours after release. the last couple RF releases i got 10-30min after launch time.

I always strike out on Kith releases and I refuse to pay resellers their insane $400+ asking prices. Am I doing something wrong? Do you guys refresh the home page? The latest products page? Or the actual item pages?
1. Internet connection speed + ping are somewhat important but not as much as people make it seem.

2. Usually for RF collabs, a banner will pop up. Stay on latest products and keep refreshing until the shoes pop up along or the banner pops up.

3. Check out quickly. 

1. Internet connection speed + ping are somewhat important but not as much as people make it seem.
2. Usually for RF collabs, a banner will pop up. Stay on latest products and keep refreshing until the shoes pop up along or the banner pops up.
3. Check out quickly. 

My internet sucks and I do great with Kith, less fortunite with Nike tho.

Finally got shipping confirmation, 
pimp.gif

people stressing about e-mails etc. don't. As I said a few pages back, I got not shipping confirmation and when I typed in my order no. on ups it couldn't find my parcel but I came home last night and they were here.

haha damn! won't arrive til' next friday which is a bummer since I leave for vacation before then. OH WELL. It will be a nice little present to come back to, just super mad that I can't break these out yet. Was planning on taking them for a casual gym sesh as its first outing /tear. 

did anyone get a shipping confirmation and happen to get away with the extra pairs they ordered? 
roll.gif
received shipping order.. shows 2 pair of mints, and 2 pair of coves... i guess kith did not feel like dealing with the headache of cancelling half orders, and restocking.. they're in the business of selling sneakers, and those are sold,

anyone ordered kith sport logo tee or bleecker have their order shipped out yet? both my cove and mint are otw but my 3m cove and mint rope laces are together with my sport logo tee and bleecker order which probably wont arrive by next week since both my shoes are expected to arrive by 15~16 april. hopefully it's not a delay shipment like the volcano apparels.. 

anyone ordered kith sport logo tee or bleecker have their order shipped out yet? both my cove and mint are otw but my 3m cove and mint rope laces are together with my sport logo tee and bleecker order which probably wont arrive by next week since both my shoes are expected to arrive by 15~16 april. hopefully it's not a delay shipment like the volcano apparels.. 
i got my bleekers yesterday.. as for beekers those were not sold out, maybe the laces are holding the order up

this makes me sad. im maybe 5'9-10 and id rather them be shorter than to be stacked up like crazy. now im anxious for them to arrive lol
You should be fine then. I'm 5'8" as well and yeah they do bunch up. I don't mind the bunching up but it covers the kith logo on the side. So kind of pointless haha

I should be getting my bleeckers Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom