Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my order in a couple of days ago.

25yy7tf.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

Yeah Kildaires are not what's popping in the street :lol:

Good luck to those who are trying to cop though.

I guess thats what makes us different. You go by whats poppin in the street, I go by what I like. Its nice to branch off from kicks once in a while, but I hate wearing shoes and such. These are a nice medium. Plus i paid less than half of retail

More power to you famb

I don't know how you guys keep stuff DS for such a long time.  I'm sure weather and seasons play a part (I am from LA where that isn't an issue).

Once I get a pair in the mail, it is straight onto my feet.   Coves will be on my feet all weekend long (Happy 30th to me).

I don't know how you guys keep stuff DS for such a long time.  I'm sure weather and seasons play a part (I am from LA where that isn't an issue).

Once I get a pair in the mail, it is straight onto my feet.   Coves will be on my feet all weekend long (Happy 30th to me).

I guess a shoe is so nice you don't wanna take the chance of messing it up. Also some people have heavy rotations and just never get to wearing a particular shoe. I think also a lot of people don't wear their nicer shoes to keep that ds label just in case they sell, seeing a worn shoe drops in value. When I got my volcanoes I had to wear them right away though, too clean to not.

Coves and mints are very good looking, clean designs. BUT the GLV has so much potential with the way the paneling is set up. I feel like the Volcanos color blocking took full advantage of the model and I hope to see a few more GLV's release this year utilizing all the shoes panels and see some creativity. Nothing wrong with monochromatic color ways but it's just really not that interesting.

For me, its easy, because I have so many other sneakers in my daily rotation like roshes and flyknits and they're inexpensive and dispensable. Besides on work days, i wouldn't wear anything nice. On my off days, I wear some nice and expensive stuff like Balenciagas or some basketball shoes for the gym days. I don't wear nice kicks when i go out at night for the fear of having a regrettable drunken night. So i find it hard sometimes to un-DS a lot of my collection. And i'm not the type to stock or keep on ice. 

I have plenty of sneakers, but I will always wear the new ones the very next day.  I am also lucky that I can wear sneakers to work.  I tend to wear my flyknits and sporty kicks on the weekends, to the gym and at night.  I pretty much wear my retro runners for work. 

Coves and mints are very good looking, clean designs. BUT the GLV has so much potential with the way the paneling is set up. I feel like the Volcanos color blocking took full advantage of the model and I hope to see a few more GLV's release this year utilizing all the shoes panels and see some creativity. Nothing wrong with monochromatic color ways but it's just really not that interesting.

Totally agree! I think an ultramarine and flamingo gl5 would be amazing!

I run my own wine business so I can wear sneakers too. Don't think I would wear suede or anything light color shoes that attracts dust easily. I do a lot of lifting and my daily roshe and flyknit beaters get dirty easy, end of the week, I throw them in the washe easy.

I just have way too many sneakers and wear flyknits about 90% of the time. My goal is to unDS a lot of stuff this summer.

I am new to the forum so decided that I have to register and pass this info along you guys.. Seems to me that LOTS of the Asics GL V Cove are B Grades going around... Don't believe me well look at your toe box..

Here is a pic of my GL5 Cove ( yours could vary) .  Seems that they stitched the pattern wrong on the toe box.  

(The left shoe should be the correct pattern, even on samples that was the correct way to begin with)

I wouldn't  mind if a pair matches each other pattern.. but having  a pair with a mismatch pattern will tick me off.   
damn it, the pair i bought has that

Back
Top Bottom