Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'll tell you... but first, info on avi 
nerd.gif
MissAlice_94

faps

Calling glue stains kithstains is like yelling at a waiter cause your food was made wrong.... almost as bad as worrying about creases on a shoe made for running. 

Can you or anyone that has the Tannery 998 Mint do a comparison with the GLV Mint? Thanks!..

Sorry, I don't have NB998 "Tannery" : (

There is no comparison imo. Materials and craftsmanship on the mojito and tannery absolutely kill any of the rf asics collabs.

Agreed! I love my Mojito's.

agreed.. color-wise, however, i dont know how close they come. if i remember to do it when i get home from work, i'll do a couple comparison shots of the tannery's and the glv's

Please do.

Yes I was asking from a color perspective...I have the Tannery and its buttery just wanted to see how close or not close the color were to each other...that was one of the reasons why I didn't cop the GLV Mint...now I'm kinda regretting it... TIA Majestic and to whomever does the comparison as well..! :smokin

Isn't NB998 "Tannery" dusky? It's subtle. But the Mint is a mean-green lol. They have very different personality.

Last edited:
The Mojitos do not kill a lot of the Asics RF collabs ….. The shape is all messed up and then the stitched N is all garbage. Literally feels like you can yank it off. The color and concept is absolutely dope but thats about it. Thats the only reason i own them. Now the Tannerys on the other hand completely destroys anything RF has brought forward in terms of quality.

View media item 922025
Pairs arrived today not the best pic just a quick one. No flaws on either pair from what I could see at least nothing worth complaining over. Coves were rocked immediately I've gotta get in some wears in before it starts raining everyday in FL.

Here's that comparison you guys wanted... Huge difference side by side, the mints make the tannerys look more like a pea green in comparison, but they're still amazing in their own right. Peep the different Scotchlite used on each, the NBs literally glow while the Asics just shine.

View media item 922051

Last edited:
Welp... Doesn't look like I'm getting mine tomorrow.
I m In WA, just check and delay as well. Suppose to delivery 17Apr, also stuck at IL........WTF.......but my reason is slightly different...." A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay...." no hope to getting before EasterA late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjus

I heard there is a lot of store releasing online tommorow for cove/mint?
Can you guys please help me, what website will release them?
Thank you cause i cant secure neither of em in release day

I heard there is a lot of store releasing online tommorow for cove/mint?
Can you guys please help me, what website will release them?
Thank you cause i cant secure neither of em in release day
If you are referring to the EU drops, not true. All will be in-store only.

pairs are finally all in....sweats and laces will come in next week after the holidays

mints are flawless, coves each got a real small glue stain, barely noticeable!

wanted to include my life on mars pack in the picture like all the other guys, but there was simply not enough space! 
laugh.gif

Just so we're all on the same page, we do realize that the Tannery 998s aren't supposed to be even near the same color as the Asics, right? The "Mint" name comes from the inspiration from the US Mint and is supposed to look like money, which is a pale-ish green. I guess I was just confused as to why these shoes were even being compared in the first place..

For those that have glue stains, I was able to remove a big individual spot with this. It's synovia suede cleaning system from nordys. I actually got a lot of questionable areas with this. Just light scrub with eraser, then brush to restore the nap. Make sure you don't transfer any color that might get on the eraser if you clean more than one shoe.
View media item 922250

Just so we're all on the same page, we do realize that the Tannery 998s aren't supposed to be even near the same color as the Asics, right? The "Mint" name comes from the inspiration from the US Mint and is supposed to look like money, which is a pale-ish green. I guess I was just confused as to why these shoes were even being compared in the first place..

I think everyone knows the story behind the shoes. It's just the fact that they are somewhat similar, some folks who don't have both wanted to see them side by side.

Back
Top Bottom