Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my 3 mercer pants from the restock last week just came in today (the plain joints, black, camo, and khaki, no harry potter lightening bolts, lol)...

33 fits great. i coulda went down to 32, but i heard the smaller the waist the smaller the leg, and i wouldn't want that.

so i can confirm, everyone should be able to go down 1 or 2 sizes in mercers. if you have built legs, you should only go down 1, or stick to your normal size and just wear a belt or get the waist taken in by a tailor.

i love 'em tho, the cuff does in fact stay tight on the ankle, and you can still pull them up your shin more. they're also a lil longer than the publish ones, so they stack a bit.

i prolly won't mess with publish anymore, the cuffs aren't tight enough, but i do wanna try zanerobe. i just heard the cuff's tightness and sizing on zanerobes are inconsistent.

first...was there an ONLINE restock of old mercers last week?! from which "label?" the blue label? or a mixture of the 1st white label and blue label (since you mentioned camo)?

second...glad to hear the size 33 worked out for you.

my publish joggers came in earlier this week, and i'm a fan so far (only tried on the pair of "off white" from the latest drop), and hopefully the "slate" colored pair from the previous drop will fit just as well (both in size 34). tho i gotta say, the color on the website for the "off white" is a bit deceiving, as it's much more "yellow" in color in real life than it appears online (which practically appears just "white"). they're a bit long on me as well (again, i'm short), so the cuff actually goes all the way down to the bottom of my ankle, which is fine, because i'm not tryin' to hike it up to my calves anyways, just really wanted something to mix-it-up in between my jeans and mercers...

my interest is now piqued in possibly tryin' out a pair of zanerobes, haha...lookin' at the sureshot style in maybe the "khaki green" or "jade" colors...although these look slightly even longer in length than the publish joggers...

Last edited:
There was no online restock, and they wouldn't do phone orders, but they did have them. Had to have a homie in the city go in and cop for me.

Not sure which labels really, would have to look.

My problem with the publish ones is the cuff isn't tight enough to stay on my ankle, and just falls down onto the shoe, which defeats the purpose of the look.

Zanerobe just came out with a new version with cuffs like mercers. They look mega tight from the knee down tho.

There was no online restock, and they wouldn't do phone orders, but they did have them. Had to have a homie in the city go in and cop for me.

My problem with the publish ones is the cuff isn't tight enough to stay on my ankle, and just falls down onto the shoe, which defeats the purpose of the look.

Zanerobe just came out with a new version with cuffs like mercers. They look mega tight from the knee down tho.
That right there just made me sad. I bought 4-pairs of Joggers on RD & am expecting them tomorrow. Might have some alterations done if that cuff is borderline useless...

Well there's always a chance they improved them for this new batch they just dropped last week.

ok, so it was an in-store only re-stock of some of their older label(s) mercers...

yeah, if you mean the "dynamo" line of pants from zanerobe, they do look hella tight (and i don't mean that in any norcal slang way) from the knee on down...so much so where they might be uncomfortably tight for thicker-calved folks...haha...

I just bought three pair so they better fit this time. I wear size 30 but size 30 Mercers are huge on me, so I got the stone, grey, and navy in size 28. They should fit perfectly. We'll see. 

That right there just made me sad. I bought 4-pairs of Joggers on RD & am expecting them tomorrow. Might have some alterations done if that cuff is borderline useless...

hate to break it to you sniper...but the joggers don't really "hug" the ankles very much. you'd have to hike them up a bit onto the lower calves for them to stay put if you want a good amount of your ankles showing. even if you do a google image search on "publish jogger pants," the vast majority of the pictures don't show off too much ankle, except for the few where they are visibly either hiked up...or the male model is probably pretty tall (not sure how tall you are)...

the cuff still makes it obvious to others that the pants aren't regular pants...but it won't overtly highlight and showcase the sneakers that you're rockin' nearly as much or effectively as mercers do...

i still personally like them tho...i think of them more as the modern day khaki pants...but cooler! haha...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd say the publish joggers are better quality pants, but the selling point on the mercers for me is, like I said, the tightness of the cuff. And depending on the shoe and outfit, I might wear them down right at the ankle, or hiked up a bit, but no matter what, the cuff is tight enough it stays put wherever I put it. That seals the deal for me, cuz the publish ones don't work like that, and I heard the ankle tightness fluctuates a lot from pair to pair on the zanerobes.

Thanks for the heads-up, guys! I probably should have asked prior to purchasing them instead of assuming. Regardless, I can have my tailor crimp the cuffs & just taper the legs to compensate for the cinching...

I just bought three pair so they better fit this time. I wear size 30 but size 30 Mercers are huge on me, so I got the stone, grey, and navy in size 28. They should fit perfectly. We'll see. 
i really dont think theyre gonna fit but please let me know. i have bought a 28 and 30 from every mercer release and both have not fit me correctly. lets see if these do. i got measurements of the 30 waist from the new batch and they are 16.5  which is still a little big. but please let us know asap!

i really dont think theyre gonna fit but please let me know. i have bought a 28 and 30 from every mercer release and both have not fit me correctly. lets see if these do. i got measurements of the 30 waist from the new batch and they are 16.5  which is still a little big. but please let us know asap!
Will do. I have three pairs coming in this week; one pair of the back stock (grey and navy) and one pair of the stone colored White Label 2.0 ones. From everybody i'm hearing from this batch fits 1 whole size down, so the 28s should fit me perfectly because the 30s were huge on me, almost two sizes too big. 

Will do. I have three pairs coming in this week; one pair of the back stock (grey and navy) and one pair of the stone colored White Label 2.0 ones. From everybody i'm hearing from this batch fits 1 whole size down, so the 28s should fit me perfectly because the 30s were huge on me, almost two sizes too big. 
oo i thought you bought 3 pairs from the newer "tan" looking label. even for the old batch a 28 fit on my legs then the waist i could barely button up

I did buy one of the tan ones, I think you are referring to the Stone colored ones I'm talking about. White Label 2.0 with the the bolts. Those are the you're talking about?

I bought one of those, size 28, and then two pairs from the current restock, both size 28 grey and navy. My 30s were huge so unless the size is that must up on the 28s they should be fine. My 30s felt like 32s or 33s. There was a ton of extra room. We will see though. 

Last edited:
No olive green and burgundy Mercers. I bought all the colors they had but those two because they were restocked

Hopefully these black Filling Piece's fit me. They should arrive today.

Damn just tried them on and they don't fit. Need to return them now. They definitely run two sizes big. I only ordered one size down and by the time I read that and tried to get my right size it was too late. Oh well.

No joke. Most of you slept on the Filling Pieces collaboration. I just bought another set as I didn't want to go too small/large in order to compare which size fits best as I'm not too familiar with their sizing...

In other news, I just picked-up the Publish Joggers from FedEx. Haven't tried them on yet, but the quality seems pretty decent. Don't have any Mercers, but from a fabric (quality) standpoint, Zanerobe > Publish...
View media item 548723

Back
Top Bottom