Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

sold my salmon toes a couple months ago
ohwell.gif

but the price i got for them
devil.gif

"no ragrets.."

Hopefully these black Filling Piece's fit me. They should arrive today.

Damn just tried them on and they don't fit. Need to return them now. They definitely run two sizes big. I only ordered one size down and by the time I read that and tried to get my right size it was too late. Oh well.

I jumped the gun on the black filling pieces and ordered a 10. (Was just trying to check out ASAP). Got my order through and went back and saw the bold print saying to go one and half sizes down. I check the size on my YSLs and they are a 42. I was pissed, however I was able to get both the black and white filling pieces in a 42, as US sz 8 according to the site.

Hopefully the 10s fit my brother.

Hopefully these black Filling Piece's fit me. They should arrive today.

Damn just tried them on and they don't fit. Need to return them now. They definitely run two sizes big. I only ordered one size down and by the time I read that and tried to get my right size it was too late. Oh well.

I jumped the gun on the black filling pieces and ordered a 10. (Was just trying to check out ASAP). Got my order through and went back and saw the bold print saying to go one and half sizes down. I check the size on my YSLs and they are a 42. I was pissed, however I was able to get both the black and white filling pieces in a 42, as US sz 8 according to the site.

Hopefully the 10s fit my brother.
Same. I bought a half size bigger than their suggestion, but eventually was able to have my dude send me another set. My Arenas' are a 41 despite being a typical 9 to 10 in most brands so I'm hoping these fit similarly...

For those wondering, the Publish Joggers fit great. To me, they are TTS & the ankle cuffs don't droop/slump. They actually fit nice and snug while providing that slightly exposed ankle most of us look for. Not sure if this is temporary, but they are definitely not loose for the time being. Fabric feels stiff with the factory/production line starch, but I'm assuming they'll eventually break-in...

^yeah, they'll fit great for the first two or three wears and then they droop and loosen up up over time and look like cheap Ebay joggers. I actually had my pair redone at a tailor to tighten up the ankle and threw on some new elastic as well. All is better now.

Just got my Publish joggers in as well. Got size 32 just like I did with my Leightons from Publish. They are a bit tighter than the Leightons but I'm not sure if I would size up to a 34. Quality seems pretty solid though.

I got my Mercers today, and I'm happy to say I've finally found my size. They fit perfectly.

Now I'm just looking for size 28 Stone colored ones, from the most recent release.

Last edited:
I got my Mercers today, and I'm happy to say I've finally found my size. They fit perfectly.

Now I'm just looking for size 28 Stone colored ones, from the most recent release. If somebody knows about a pair let me know please.

Okay, that helps. Thanks for updating us. So you're a true 30, but sized down to a 28 on the restock Mercers?

Last edited:
Just got my Publish joggers in as well. Got size 32 just like I did with my Leightons from Publish. They are a bit tighter than the Leightons but I'm not sure if I would size up to a 34. Quality seems pretty solid though.

B sox, how do the leightons a fit? I'm a true Sz 33 and was torn b/w copping a 32 and 34. Just ordered some publish alexander joggers (older style) in a 34. You think I could Sz down to a 32 in leightons or recent joggers?

Also, got some grey mercers in a Sz 32 (with the tan label). Can I go down to a Sz 30 in Mercers, anyone? I'll let you guys know how they fit once I get em. Just wanted to get accurate sizing info before copping more.

out of curiosity is everyone having people from NY go and make runs to kith or are you guys getting them some other way?

Okay, that helps. Thanks for updating us. So you're a true 30, but sized down to a 28 on the restock Mercers?
Exactly. I'm just looking for the stoned colored ones now and I'll be done till next release. I have enough black pants. 

Anyone able to roughly tell me how much these would cost, deadstock & Size 11

(they are the asics x 24 kilates Gel Saga 'Barcelona'

Cheers

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/04/12/24-kilates-x-asics-gel-saga-feria-de-abril/
I know you are new man, but this the Ronnie Fieg thread not the Asics thread. Now I see you posted this in the Asics thread too, so either you didn't see this was the Ronnie Fieg thread, or you're spamming. Either way, try to keep the threads on track. 

Sorry I didnt know, was just urgently trying to seek advice. Hence posting in various 'asics threads' cheeeeeeeers

No problem man. I just don't want to see your banned or the thread closed, all because you didn't know. It's all good though. 

they canceled my order on the black bolt mercers and gave me a call saying they got shorted on the size 32s and couldn't send it to me. i'm pretty disappointed cause my order did go through and now that happened. but they said they will send me that red bolt tshirt that they have for free since they didn't have my item. i guess that red shirt was just for friends and family. but at the end of the day i'm still upset i didn't get my pants.

they canceled my order on the black bolt mercers and gave me a call saying they got shorted on the size 32s and couldn't send it to me. i'm pretty disappointed cause my order did go through and now that happened. but they said they will send me that red bolt tshirt that they have for free since they didn't have my item. i guess that red shirt was just for friends and family. but at the end of the day i'm still upset i didn't get my pants.

Great customer service right there! It could've been worse. They could've sent you a cancelation email claiming they are canceling your order at your request, hah.

Back
Top Bottom