Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got my Mercers today, and I'm happy to say I've finally found my size. They fit perfectly.

Now I'm just looking for size 28 Stone colored ones, from the most recent release. If somebody knows about a pair let me know please.

Hey man can you please measure the waist flat with a ruler across the top? I csnt believe a 28 fit you. Last time i tried a 28 on i could barely button it

Also inglt those zanerobe looking mercers today. Qualitynis great, cuff isnt as long as the mercer pants and i feel like the waist is deff a tad tighter then us sizing unless im getting fat

Hey man can you please measure the waist flat with a ruler across the top? I csnt believe a 28 fit you. Last time i tried a 28 on i could barely button it

Also inglt those zanerobe looking mercers today. Qualitynis great, cuff isnt as long as the mercer pants and i feel like the waist is deff a tad tighter then us sizing unless im getting fat
They measure 16 inches across the waist. They sit perfectly on my hips, no belt needed. And I love the cuff on the Mercer. So glad I finally know my size now. Lets hope he keeps it like these now, so no more confusion with the next release...

^ would look so much better with half that cuff. Like, just fold it over once.

I know you said you like the cuff, so maybe you meant the size of it too (not just the tightness), but it just annoys me. Lol.

I'll try that Proto this weekend when I wear them. But I love them. I know the price is steep but they really are great pants. I don't know what some people were talking about in the past about them not being up to par. 

Yeah, just a preference. Like, as long as I can remember, I never liked how cuffs look at the end of a hoodie sleeve, I've always folded it in half. Just looks better and cleaner to me, better proportions.

I'm still procrastinating on breaking these out, so I decided to take some pics.I know the majority seem to side w/ the Miami's, but I thought this was the better of ECP pack.

I'm still procrastinating on breaking these out, so I decided to take some pics.I know the majority seem to side w/ the Miami's, but I thought this was the better of ECP pack.
I love my Knicks, definitely one of my favorites. What really throws them off is a light grey pair of laces, same color as the midsole. Really sets them off. I used my grey laces from the Steel Blues 999.

And that's not me, obviously. 

Last edited:
Please lets not make this into a buyer/seller/trade thread. This thread is still new and with good informative, please don't ruin it for everybody.

That's what Ebay is for, and the Buyer/Seller section.  

And I didn't see these posted.

Last edited:
For those who bought the RF x Filling pieces, did anyone who went 1 size down keep their pair? I'm a size 9 normally and I have the opportunity to buy a size 8 (42). Will that be too big?

Hey guys im thinking of buying a pair of Brand new Salmon toes with all OG box/laces. 

They are in size 10.

I want to ask if anyone has them if they fit true to size, I've been told they fit half or 1 size down. I'm size 11.. I only mainly have size 11-12.

I also want to ask what would be a rough amount in USD for them :tongue:?

Thanks guys.

Hey guys im thinking of buying a pair of Brand new Salmon toes with all OG box/laces. 

They are in size 10.

I want to ask if anyone has them if they fit true to size, I've been told they fit half or 1 size down. I'm size 11.. I only mainly have size 11-12.

I also want to ask what would be a rough amount in USD for them :tongue:?

Thanks guys.
If you buy a size down in GL3's your toe is going to explode out of the front!!  This is not a shoe you size down on. Its the other way around.

Hope so^ there's been 3-4 tweets about it.
Has anyone washed/dried mercer pants or do you dry clean like the label says to do?

Back
Top Bottom