Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can't find the OG post but sneakerclinic sneakerclinic do you still have the Cove 3M laces? I've been trying to find a pair since release date and keep getting flaked on.

Last edited:

I'm a 9 for the most part in nike air maxes. Lunars and freeruns I go 9.5. Asics need a 9.5 cuz I find em too skinny for my fat feet. NB'S I have a 9 and 9.5. I feel like the 9 in my NB's fit better.

I wore my Mints yesterday and today for my birthday and i have so say that im in love with the Gel Lyte V model. The comfort is insane and personally i like how the GLV looks on foot much more than the GLIII

View media item 929312

Damn, I never thought I'd have so much trouble finding a pair of laces. Any NYC heads able to help out in store?

trying to talk myself out of buying those clarks when they release, just picturing how those "denim: bleeckers and the salmon toe ones will look good together makes me want them lol 

i've been doing the same, but by the looks of it, I think I'll be going after the salmon toe Kildares. I really like those denim looking bleekers as well, but i'm hoping he releases a dark grey. good luck on your efforts saturday if you decide to go after the Clarks

May be doing a size swap on volcanos my DS size 10 for a VNDS pair 9.5. How much should I make the guy add? He said worn about 3-4 times

I'm really feeling the salmon toe kildares. Don't know what to think about this release though and how difficult it's going to be.

You're crazy.

You are also crazy.

nah, just not all of us are suckers who buy into any and every thing this dude releases.

not saying you are, btw, you might genuinely like them...

just seems there are a ton of people who slurp on any and every thing.

take RF's name off these clarks, for instance, and NONE of you would even look at them... :rofl:

hype will make some people buy ANYTHING... :lol:

hype is a helluva drug...

Last edited:
Mints came in today, finally. Can't decide if I should keep or float around for trades...had my eyes on C-notes for a while 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom