Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nice. I remember telling you to use a suede kit eraser and it would be your best bet. Glad it worked.
wink.gif
thanks bro. yeah it was your tip that made me buy a suede kit. appreciate it, repped 
smokin.gif

Were most of Ronnie's stuff made in China before the switch to Vietnam? I see my salmons are ultras are china. Everything else viet. What's the story here? When was the switch made? I think super red viet too.

Y'all are right tho. Crazy different between gt2/gl3 quality vs glv quality. I don't have volcanoes, so cove is what I go by.

Last edited:
Were most of Ronnie's stuff made in China before the switch to Vietnam? I see my salmons are ultras are china. Everything else viet. What's the story here? When was the switch made? I think super red viet too.

Y'all are right tho. Crazy different between gt2/gl3 quality vs glv quality. I don't have volcanoes, so cove is what I go by.
My Cove/Mint pairs didn't have crazy glue stains or punctured holes in the upper. My Volcano's had a weird micro stain on the tongue and about the same quality control as my Cove/Mint pair. I think it's just more noticeable and reported in the Cove/Mint run because of the volume, more people having them etc... If you look back to the Puma COA release the same amount of folks reported issues with theirs over quality control issues as folks who had flawless pairs. My Mint COA's were also spotless. Been lucky on the RF runs as far as getting decent to good quality ones. None that made me 
sick.gif
 right out of the box.

Actually thinking about it some more, my Daytona's were pretty sloppy out of the box. I don't have them anymore but yeah those were probably the only ones of his recent releases that made me kind of meh because of the quality. And that's NITPICKING.

Last edited:
If someone sells me their Cove GLV for the low, I'll throw the laces in my Salmon Soles and take all kinds of pics for you guys!

i m between coves and mint leafs..the budget is for one pair only and i like both..so..people that got both..what does look better in person? :smile: are the coves too bright or pics i see are mostly filtered?..i think of slightly more the mint leafs because of the mats..they don't have full leather toebox..something that means creasing won't be very visible...

i m between coves and mint leafs..the budget is for one pair only and i like both..so..people that got both..what does look better in person? :smile: are the coves too bright or pics i see are mostly filtered?..i think of slightly more the mint leafs because of the mats..they don't have full leather toebox..something that means creasing won't be very visible...

I think mints for sure. Not that thrilled with coves.

The suede on the coves are nice and the quality is better.  Suede will crease easily on the toe box.  The mesh on the mints will not crease as much.  IMO I like the colors of the coves better and it'll be easier to match.  

I like the mints better but both colorways aren't hard to match with. if you're more into suede get the coves. I think the mesh is more breatheable for the summer.

I like the mints better but both colorways aren't hard to match with. if you're more into suede get the coves. I think the mesh is more breatheable for the summer.

I originally wanted just the mints..
I copped both after getting some last minute extra funds. Ironically the coves rock so much harder than the mints quality wise..Although I agree the mints are more rockable especially for the spring/summer.

For anyone with glue stain issues I highly recommend getting a suede eraser and rubbing the glue off with it. My pair of coves came in with a huge glue spot on the side of the toebox. I used the eraser to buff out the glue and made sure no residue was leftover (don't use any sort of cleaning solution). I let it sit over night and the spot is gone. The eraser doesn't dull the color or anything. Hope this helps..

cant wait for my cove/mint set to ship, but i need those 3M laces

whats the going rate for the Kith 3M laces?

Is the Rope Lace supply alternative close?

i really hate people on facebook groups sometimes. gfeaking ******ed just need to vent haha, trying to trade my knicks but "HOW MUCH!?!?!?!?" then i tell them the offers ive had and then they go "THATS RAPE DOUGH" "COME ON MAN TRADES?!?!"  -______- and if your on this thread reading this hi lol

i really hate people on facebook groups sometimes. gfeaking ******ed just need to vent haha, trying to trade my knicks but "HOW MUCH!?!?!?!?" then i tell them the offers ive had and then they go "THATS RAPE DOUGH" "COME ON MAN TRADES?!?!"  -______- and if your on this thread reading this hi lol
It's worse in person.. at sneakercon everyone wanted my miamis and when I said 450 or trades I got some of the worst comments/offers

It's worse in person.. at sneakercon everyone wanted my miamis and when I said 450 or trades I got some of the worst comments/offers
youd think since theyre harder to find and so any people still want them the price would kinda go up...

i need bleecker in xs :frown:

I might too. I got 2 pair of small. kinda bunches up at the bottom. shrunk one pair and it's a lot better but idunno. I'm going by the bk store in a bit to see if they have any xs since they had small when I went the other day and didn't have it listed online. I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom