Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Coves came in today and bar a little bit of extra material on the asics branding they are flawless

Anyone struggle to put the 3M laces in? Considering taking them out as they will just rip the holes over time, if they haven't already

Thanks man. Nice to have a shoe without all that branding. But those in the know would still recognise them. I think that's why RF did the salmon toe? Reckon that's his "signature"? I know he wasn't the first to come up with that colour blocking though.
Not the same color but the block, for me I will always have to give credit to -___- first.View media item 933924

Last edited:
Looks like a couple GL3 reissues for the indigo label release. Some of the clothing pieces are very nice.

I like the colorblock shirt - depending on price i might grab. The red bomber looks nice, but it also looks really thin, if it has some insulation i might think abotu it as well

Looks like a couple GL3 reissues for the indigo label release. Some of the clothing pieces are very nice.
It says at kith stores only, then global exclusive reissue. I'm lost will they be online or nah?

he lookbook also features footwear that will only be available at Kith stores, with the newly designed Ronnie Fieg x Clarks Kildare releasing on April 26th, the 1st installment of the Ronnie Fieg for Sebago Summer 2014 collection, and two ASICS Gel Lyte III global exclusive re-issues.

Interesting.  does "Kith Stores" mean no online release for the clarks, sebagos or asics?

Random question: anyone ever use Skrill on a transaction? Someone is trying to get me to use skrill on a sale and I've never used it before.. Any input would be appreciated

Random question: anyone ever use Skrill on a transaction? Someone is trying to get me to use skrill on a sale and I've never used it before.. Any input would be appreciated
Someone tried to get me to use it as well. It looks to be as another website similar to paypal. When I made an account and went through the verification process it didn't work so I said forget the deal. I feel like it is more of a scam honestly. But it is up to you, paypal or nothing for me.

Are shorts over tights seriously becoming a street wear trend? I remember awkward freshmen rocking this look at high school track meets, but never in my life did I think I'd see grown men rocking this look in public 
mean.gif

he lookbook also features footwear that will only be available at Kith stores, with the newly designed Ronnie Fieg x Clarks Kildare releasing on April 26th, the 1st installment of the Ronnie Fieg for Sebago Summer 2014 collection, and two ASICS Gel Lyte III global exclusive re-issues.

Interesting.  does "Kith Stores" mean no online release for the clarks, sebagos or asics?

At the moment it's appearing to be that way. Which sucks.

It really does suck.  I knew it would be slim chance to get the Clarks online, but not even getting a shot at them is kind of rough.  Looks like i can just go straight for the bleekers or the hoody. Oh well

The medieval blue/red Asics reissues were at nordstrom.com a couple of weeks ago but sold out.  That tan/pink/purple pair is at PYS already:  http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=44175 ...looks like he just threw ropes in them.

I've been wanting those medieval blues since i first saw them last year and should've picked them up when nordstrom had them but held off since i picked up the cove/mint GLVs.  ugh

Last edited:
It looks like i can continue the string of striking out with Ronnie.  The only thing i have been able to pick up was the mercer re-release in like January or whenever it was.  Followed the coves/mints for months and didnt even get close, no clarks, no FP's.  Striking out almost makes you want to cop the next thing even more because your mad about it haha.  Dude knows how to run a business

The medieval blue/red Asics reissues were at nordstrom.com a couple of weeks ago but sold out.  That tan/pink/purple pair is at PYS already:  http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=44175 ...looks like he just threw ropes in them.

I've been wanting those medieval blues since i first saw them last year and should've picked them up when nordstrom had them but held off since i picked up the cove/mint GLVs.  ugh

My homie scooped those gl3s from the nordstrom restock. I'm not pressed to scoop those. Disappointed about the release though. Usually they do tickets in NY. I thought they would've done it sooner but there's still a few days left I suppose.

The asics "exclusives" aren't exclusive since pys has one pair and Nordstrom sold out of those medieval blues a few weeks back

Gonna have to find a better spot to get online and grab those kildares. This hotel internet blows.

That's gonna make these a tough grab with only 500 pairs made for each colorway, wonder how many will go in store and how many go online

Back
Top Bottom