Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Indigo label looks sus to me. Bomber jackets, denim long sleeves. Should have wait and released this collection on September.

Agree totally.
I thinking the materials must be thinner to accommodate for spring/summer weather

personally can't wait for the kildares. Gonna try and get the salmon toes. They run .5 large right?

That is correct.
Thanks man. Nice to have a shoe without all that branding. But those in the know would still recognise them. I think that's why RF did the salmon toe? Reckon that's his "signature"? I know he wasn't the first to come up with that colour blocking though.

seriously who the F thinks they can get ds knicks for like $350 now a days? im not saying there worth 600 but wtf... ill stop venting lol

trying to buy a pair of asics gel 5 mint leafs..talking with resellers..offering about 370-400usd(shipping from US is 50usd to my country) and every single one replies that the price is too low..or not worth or "till now,i have a better offer for 480usd" lmao. i mean, it is ok to ask for as much as you want but you cannot say 400usd is low, you can say that you are greedy and want to buy a car from 5 pairs of shoes.

Last edited:

trying to buy a pair of asics gel 5 mint leafs..talking with resellers..offering about 370-400usd(shipping from US is 50usd to my country) and every single one replies that the price is too low..or not worth or "till now,i have a better offer for 480usd" lmao. i mean, it is ok to ask for as much as you want but you cannot say 400usd is low, you can say that you are greedy and want to buy a car from 5 pairs of shoes.
what are you gonna do, business is business, supply and demand.

what are you gonna do, business is business, supply and demand.
pass ofcourse.

i don't mind not getting them but i cannot stand calling me low baller when i offer 400usd. (not to mention that the will never get more money from this release)

pass ofcourse.

i don't mind not getting them but i cannot stand calling me low baller when i offer 400usd. (not to mention that the will never get more money from this release)
400 is a pretty sum of money I do have to admit. May even make me rethink my decision to keep my pairs.

was just about to post link. Some nice pieces in there like the eggshell colored flight jacket and the crewnecks. the Joggers are gonna sell out in like 10 mins
I like the navy bomber, the double zipper navy hoodie, and the joggers of course. Other pieces are ok but not stuff I NEED.

Back
Top Bottom