Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Some nice clothing pieces in the collection. It will all be terribly overpriced though- especially considering Kith's past quality. 

i really hate people on facebook groups sometimes. gfeaking ******ed just need to vent haha, trying to trade my knicks but "HOW MUCH!?!?!?!?" then i tell them the offers ive had and then they go "THATS RAPE DOUGH" "COME ON MAN TRADES?!?!"  -______- and if your on this thread reading this hi lol
It's worse in person.. at sneakercon everyone wanted my miamis and when I said 450 or trades I got some of the worst comments/offers
i deal with "buyers" like this all the time on ebay.  if they come off at all entitled then i just hit them with:

"and for that the rate just went up 10%.."

Yeezy heat
roll.gif

The medieval blue/red Asics reissues were at nordstrom.com a couple of weeks ago but sold out.  That tan/pink/purple pair is at PYS already:  http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=44175 ...looks like he just threw ropes in them.

I've been wanting those medieval blues since i first saw them last year and should've picked them up when nordstrom had them but held off since i picked up the cove/mint GLVs.  ugh
Lmao. Sucks man. I grabbed a 10.5 from Nordstrom.

trying to buy a pair of asics gel 5 mint leafs..talking with resellers..offering about 370-400usd(shipping from US is 50usd to my country) and every single one replies that the price is too low..or not worth or "till now,i have a better offer for 480usd" lmao. i mean, it is ok to ask for as much as you want but you cannot say 400usd is low, you can say that you are greedy and want to buy a car from 5 pairs of shoes.
bro bro bro, have you seen the prices euro people are charging

bro bro bro, have you seen the prices euro people are charging
400usd is no lowballing. in europe they are asking for more because the sneakers cost 160euros and you pay shipping in most stores this means that the retail price of these in europe costs about 250usd minimum

Oxford shirts are the only pieces of RF clothing I have ever considered buying.

I am used to paying around $150 so if they are around there I might pick one up.

Going for the salmon toes, (when i strike out) going to go for those lighter wash bleekers and the lighter blue hoody.  There are some nice pieces in there, just dont see myself rocking them

New collection looks nice, probably gonna try for those clarks (dont think they look that bad) 

But in other news... Anyone think the volcanos are eventually gonna go back down in price, around 4-450, or is the price gonna continue to go up? I'm offering 450-500 and people are taking it as an offense lol 
mean.gif

Not the same color but the block, for me I will always have to give credit to -___- first.:lol: View media item 933924
I remember these , I had the navy blue pair with red accents. These are the Mike Carrols if my memory serves. Wonder if these were the firsts to use that color blocking. I don't know, shoes date back pretty far, there was bound to be others before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom