Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I doubt I could pull that off, but if flashy colourful is your thing, then more power to ya! :smile:

Only thing I'm possibly interested in from Collection 1 doesn't have the price lol. Shorts/Pants combo are turrible, but to each to his own.

Interest for this collection seems to keep dwindling as the week goes on and more information drops--at least the vibe i'm getting... kinda wierd

Interest for this collection seems to keep dwindling as the week goes on and more information drops--at least the vibe i'm getting... kinda wierd
Isn't that a good thing? Less people interested = easier to get what you want.

no it is a good thing.
i've seen people cop worse items from his previous collections so i'm pretty stunned, nah mean?
Ahh I see. I really just want those salmon toe clarks. I hope people keep finding more and more wrong with them so I can swoop in with ease haha

Damn I really want that bomber, but just found that if I get caught in customs (90$) it will amount to 320$, not sure I want to drop that

Do you guys think it will resell for a lot? I could avoid customs if I buy from a private seller.

You can still find the ecp gear on eBay for under retail so my guess is some of these pieces will end up sitting, granted the ecp collection was a lot flashier than this, I can't see some of this new stuff flying off shelves either.

You can still find the ecp gear on eBay for under retail so my guess is some of these pieces will end up sitting, granted the ecp collection was a lot flashier than this, I can't see some of this new stuff flying off shelves either.

i can definitely see this happening..

All i want is those light blue denim pants, whatever they are called. I guess they dont drop saturday? Not feelin either color of the Kildares. Prefer the wheat ones a lot more.

Anyone know how the shirts fit? Really liking the look of the half and half shirts and if they aren't too expensive one will be bought

Damn I really want that bomber, but just found that if I get caught in customs (90$) it will amount to 320$, not sure I want to drop that

Do you guys think it will resell for a lot? I could avoid customs if I buy from a private seller.
You can buy a much nicer bomber for that price. 

Back
Top Bottom