Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How do you guys like the bleeker sweat pants?

I love them. just get the sizing right.

same. im gonna size down on my next pair.

To those that own the bleeckers, does the kith logo peel off easily? considering the fact from normal day-to-day wear and proper care of the garment

as far as I know, no. I washed mine (to shrink) and the logo still looks new and still hits same as new.

View media item 937734

Last edited:
dudes sellin the clarks for $250 on ebay, not even that bad. glad to see theres not stupid resell prices actually on these. hoping it wont be too hard to cop tomorrow

Meh, I kind of like the hoodies and the crew but not for 145/115. Probably a pass on everything in the collection :\

the quilted sweats dont drop this time? thatss lame. all of the apparel sucks this time around. i only like the navy hoody but not sure if i even want to get it.

the quilted sweats dont drop this time? thatss lame. all of the apparel sucks this time around. i only like the navy hoody but not sure if i even want to get it.
same, im lowkey happy though because I picked up 2 pair of bleeckers last week when I was in NY and don't feel like spending another 100+ on sweats this week lol.

let's be honest, all of the apparel is not worth the price they're going for and only marked up cuz of the kith branding. on that note, the bomber for 180 isn't too bad. thought it would go for more. anyone know the sizing on their jackets? looks like the smallest is xs and i don't want to be swimming in it. ps i'm not a dude so don't troll ;P

let's be honest, all of the apparel is not worth the price they're going for and only marked up cuz of the kith branding. on that note, the bomber for 180 isn't too bad. thought it would go for more. anyone know the sizing on their jackets? looks like the smallest is xs and i don't want to be swimming in it. ps i'm not a dude so don't troll ;P
i agree...

however, youre in NYC...go try one on. im sure those bombers aren't gonna sell out

i agree...

however, youre in NYC...go try one on. im sure those bombers aren't gonna sell out
i would but i know it's going to be a mad house and ronnie tweeted that you have to wait in line even if you're looking to buy just the apparel.

i would but i know it's going to be a mad house and ronnie tweeted that you have to wait in line even if you're looking to buy just the apparel.
yea im sure. but those wont sell out. go late or next day, im sure it wont be an issue. once the clarks are gone...everybody gonna clear out lol. better than throwin 180 out the window for something that doesn't fit..

I mean unless you got it like that

Hoodies look good but for $145... Sheesh.

Best Clarks were the tan ones that aren't releasing.

yea im sure. but those wont sell out. go late or next day, im sure it wont be an issue. once the clarks are gone...everybody gonna clear out lol. better than throwin 180 out the window for something that doesn't fit..

I mean unless you got it like that
haha i don't...yea i'll see when i can go.

I've had people gift me payments also but thats been after we've done a few transactions and had good communication but trading just seems like a whole other beast. Either way best of luck to you man I hope he is a honest person and comes through for you.
update: he shipped them out and i should receive them tomorrow. he was being honest and just busy with work. unless i receive a box of rocks in which i will then post all his info on every social media platform. jk. i hope i don't have to do that.

That quilted shirt is dope to me. $135 though... all depends on how I'm feeling come Saturday morning I reckon.

Also not sure how I'd wear it.

Last edited:

I mean i would say branding has something to do with it. I would also say that despite its popularity, Kith is a SMALL business. With the materials and process Ronnie used on the apparel, i am sure that he has put a lot of his cheddar on the line. Which is why i think the production run is small, and why the prices are going to be slightly higher. His business does not have the efficiency of a larger business which is why it will cost more to produce clothing for him.

As far as the clarks, i really hope i can get the salmon toes, i cant tell at all how the release will go. I think if you are online at 11 tomorrow you will have a good shot at the clothing, but remember, with 150 of each piece and 2 stores + online.....That probably means 50,50,50 at each. Realistically there will be like 10 items in each size online.

IMO, the lighter blue bleekers he has with the green sebagos are the best item. The diagonal shirt is nice but probably going to be over $100. And i have no idea what is up with the short/legging things. I feel like he could have done that thin short with a sweatpant material short under it instead of a full pant and they would have been nice.

i was thinking of ordering from dope laces, how close do they match?
Initially, my laces weren't accounted for in my order with kith, so I ordered these off a 3rd party. Kith later shipped my original laces so I'm stuck with these. 

i was thinking of ordering from dope laces, how close do they match?

Back
Top Bottom