Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Alright, so the Kildare samples came in the other day. Thanks to the poster that provided the link. Your name is escaping me. I figured I'd take some pictures, so people could see the silhouette a little more. This specific pair seems a lot more stripped down than an official RF release. Kinda seems like a base model used to see what the silhouette looked like before executing materials.  
Idea behind the Clarks Kildare series beginnings -->  http://patrickcolingrace.com/

i ll use the pink laces take pic and use it as avatar to make sure you ll see it every day! :tongue:
Just to let you know since you seem to be misinformed, the mint's color is nowhere near the same color as the south beach lebrons. Coves, maybe, but mints. no way.

ehhhh pass on everything

thought they would grow on me, but never liked the design. Maybe if there was a brown colorway.

To those who own Kildare's... I heard most folks had to actually size down a full size. True statement? Or 1/2 size down do the trick? Comparing to the New Balance 577 Americana where half a size down fit perfect... Are the Kildare's similar to the 577 or do they actually run larger. Let me know. Thanks.

^ Yes I saw the tweets but wanted to see personal opinions. I heard they fit like boats... And many people actually went an entire size down. Any one with experience with Kildare's let me know.

All this "oop" talk....

Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

Need to stop. I know it's a nice gesture trying to help out the community, but it's against the rules. If you want to help, or need help, add it to your signature.

If it continues, I'll start handing out warnings/suspensions.

HoodyJandro and majestic I know you commented on the Clark Kildare's before... I've heard some folks are sizing down a whole size. Do you guys agree? How do you guys think Kildare's fit compared to New Balance 577 (which also runs big)?

already...how?
Seems like a few ebayers are just taking pre-orders. surprised they're selling for 250 though, only making like $30 profit after fees. 

Do you guys think prices are gonna jump up to $350-400 on release day, or should I still be able to pick up a pair of these for ~250-300? (mainly interested in the salmon toes)

Last edited:
If they fit anything like Wally's, size down at least 1 full size. I rock a 10 in J's and Asics Originals, 9.5 in NB, and I like my Wally's best in 8.5 (although I have 9's too).

If those things go for a penny over $200, I'll be shocked.

For those that actually want a quality pair of crepe soled shoes, peep the Original maker of Clarks Wally's: http://www.padmore-barnes.com

Just to let you know since you seem to be misinformed, the mint's color is nowhere near the same color as the south beach lebrons. Coves, maybe, but mints. no way.
the post was not serious, i just thought it "could" match..but since you took it very seriously take a look below, if i agree with you i have to be colorblind..you are soooo wrong: 

the post was not serious, i just thought it "could" match..but since you took it very seriously take a look below, if i agree with you i have to be colorblind..you are soooo wrong: 
You must not have seen them in person. That picture you posted is taken in a different lighting setting. Being a person that owns all 3, i can personally tell you that the mints are more green in person and do not look anything like the south beach lebrons and throwing pink laces on them would be a horrid situation. But do you.. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

You must not have seen them in person. That picture you posted is taken in a different lighting setting. Being a person that owns all 3, i can personally tell you that the mints are more green in person and do not look anything like the south beach lebrons and throwing pink laces on them would be a horrid situation. But do you.. 
eyes.gif

yeah but maybe from another angle  and lighting that you usually look at them, they look different. for sure there are a few angles that match better from the coves :smile: and to answer your question i have the lebron 9 south beach(same color tones) and mints.

fyi, i respect your opinion but you will not change my mind.

Last edited:
what is up with the abercrombie fade look on those sweaters though? if they didn't have the worn in look I would've at least considered. Navy bomber though...wooow.

If they fit anything like Wally's, size down at least 1 full size. I rock a 10 in J's and Asics Originals, 9.5 in NB, and I like my Wally's best in 8.5 (although I have 9's too).

If those things go for a penny over $200, I'll be shocked.

For those that actually want a quality pair of crepe soled shoes, peep the Original maker of Clarks Wally's: http://www.padmore-barnes.com

Thanks for your input. I think I will definitely go down a full size as you advised.

I wear a size 12 in Jordan 1s and have done extra room. What size should I get for the Clark's, do they run THAT big?

Back
Top Bottom