Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Couldn't pull the trigger on that Quilted Lennox. Probably regret it the first time I see someone wearing it 
mean.gif
 lol

Are we thinking now's the time to head to eBay if we missed out? Or should we wait it out? 
I'm going to wait only because I'm hoping someone will give more concrete info on the sizing before I pay resale prices.

Hopefully this pair will satisfy my thirst for making salmon toe customs :lol:

Congrats to those who copped to wear them.

Last edited:
hoping the charcoal bleeckers and medieval blue GL3's are last to drop...my wallet needs a break from Kith

I'm going to wait only because I'm hoping someone will give more concrete info on the sizing before I pay resale prices.
Are you expecting prices to settle around where they are at now or do you think if I wait I'll be paying out the ***?

Did anyone pick up the clarks from the store today? If so how big do they run?

Last edited:
Did anyone pick up the clarks from the store today? If so how big do they run?

It's been established that they're anywhere from .5 to a full size big. Very similar to Desert Boots and Wallabees according to the man himself.

It's been established that they're anywhere from .5 to a full size big. Very similar to Desert Boots and Wallabees according to the man himself.
I know what rf tweeted and **** but I was hoping someone that has actually tried them on could help. I guess I'll just go for a 9 though since that's what I wear in desert boots.

Are you expecting prices to settle around where they are at now or do you think if I wait I'll be paying out the ***?
I honestly don't know. Just looking at ebay right now and prices are kind of all over. I'm assuming that once people start buying them and pairs/sizes begin to dwindle the price will only increase.

People on here were saying they won't go for more than $250 but I don't think that's the case.

Well if you miss them right off the bat you end up sitting there trying to add a pair to the cart over and over again. I honestly like the way supreme does it better where you have to check out completely before it's yours.

I had the lennox quilted shirt in my cart, but i just couldn't pull the trigger on the price.  I could get better quality for $135.  

I was on the kith brand page refreshing at 11 and the off white and navy bomber popped up. no red or banner. I was aiming for the off white bomber, added a xs to cart and checked out. then, I went to the latest products page and saw the banner pop up. weird how things show up randomly.

does anyone know if things sold out in store?

have you all received an order confirmation? i got an order number after checkout and stuff, but only got the payment info from paypal yet....

have you all received an order confirmation? i got an order number after checkout and stuff, but only got the payment info from paypal yet....
Got my confirmation email at 10:01 AM central time.

Last edited:
I just deleted a **** load of posts.... Will go back and hand out warnings and a suspension or two when I have some more free time...

Keep the want to buy/for sale/trade/or ANYTHING else that initiates ANY kind of transaction out of here.

Posting pics of multiple pairs/sizes (AKA stock room pics) are also against the rules...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom