Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Whats the fit on Clarks for anybody who has them in hand? I sized down from a 13 to a 12...Smh

Last edited:
well since i missed out on the red joints, hopefully when people actually get their pairs in hand i can cop for a good price. Im usually a 9.5-10 in wallo's so i should be good with a 9.5. Since Super Reds are real hard to come by. Wasn't really feeling these when the salmon toe pictures dropped but when they showed that red color, these arent that bad as far as looks.

Last edited:
forgot about the clarks drop, oh well

wondering when a kithstrike will happen again

those are dope

It's a shame to see 125 pairs on ebay. More than a 1/5th of the to pairs. Would have loved to get my hands on these

Guys need some help ASAP, y'all think Mints & 100 for 9/10 Banned's is a major win for the person getting the Banned's? Only doing this trade to sell the Banned's.

IF THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DELETE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Last edited:
Guys need some help ASAP, y'all think Mints & 100 for 9/10 Banned's is a major win for the person getting the Banned's? Only doing this trade to sell the Banned's.

IF THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DELETE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

wait..you mean outlet released Banned 1s??

If so, heck yeah.. major come up.. what condition?

wait..you mean outlet released Banned 1s??

If so, heck yeah.. major come up.. what condition?
Yeah outlet Banned's. Light creasing on toebox and that is about it. No heel drag. Bit of creasing around the X's on the back too, think I'm winning for sure though.

Yeah outlet Banned's. Light creasing on toebox and that is about it. No heel drag. Bit of creasing around the X's on the back too, think I'm winning for sure though.
Really all depends on oreference. You'll probably be wearing the Asics more during the spring and summer anyway.

Back
Top Bottom