Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

have you all received an order confirmation? i got an order number after checkout and stuff, but only got the payment info from paypal yet....

hmm that doesnt sound good man people usually get the email a few mins after checkout. got mine at 11:02

Yea my Americana's run huge as i sized down and its still pretty spacey i could have probably went a full size down.

Well if you miss them right off the bat you end up sitting there trying to add a pair to the cart over and over again. I honestly like the way supreme does it better where you have to check out completely before it's yours.
that's dumb

if you were the one with items in the cart, but they got cart jacked you're gonna be wishing otherwise

Yeah I made the mistake of going true with the "Americanas" as well and I'm swimming in those mugs. Double socks makes the fit wearable though, better than too small

that's dumb
if you were the one with items in the cart, but they got cart jacked you're gonna be wishing otherwise

Oh I would?
At least with supreme once something sells out it's obvious and takes only a few minutes to get to that point. I don't have to waste an hour trying over and over again to add some **** to my cart to be maybe get it. I like my disappointment to be short and quick. Not draw out over 1.5-2 hrs.

Oh I would?
At least with supreme once something sells out it's obvious and takes only a few minutes to get to that point. I don't have to waste an hour trying over and over again to add some **** to my cart to be maybe get it. I like my disappointment to be short and quick. Not draw out over 1.5-2 hrs.
Didn't the foams/jerseys/shorts pop up in random sizes throughout the day? Was that just a totally aberrant event?

Didn't the foams/jerseys/shorts pop up in random sizes throughout the day? Was that just a totally aberrant event?

Yeah def not the norm. That was just a cluster **** of a drop. I think the stuff kept popping up because of the ny store release getting canceled and orders getting canceled bc people used bots or cawped multiples of the same item.

Oh I would?
simple. don't sit on your computer for 2 hours.

You're missing my point big guy. Its that i rather be disappointed nice and quick. Have it over and done with.
i understand what you're saying but there are two ways you can look at it

you can be trying for 2 hours and not get them

or try for 2 hours and get them

i personally like the "security" of having them secure in my cart once they're in there i.e. NDC

gives me time to review all my info, decide if i really want them, input various coupon codes

but hey, everything has it's advantages and disadvantages so i can somewhat agree with what you're saying

i understand what you're saying but there are two ways you can look at it
you can be trying for 2 hours and not get them
or try for 2 hours and get them
i personally like the "security" of having them secure in my cart once they're in there i.e. NDC
gives me time to review all my info, decide if i really want them, input various coupon codes
but hey, everything has it's advantages and disadvantages so i can somewhat agree with what you're saying
Exactly there are 2 sides to everything. I see what your saying too. But I'm personally not the type of person who gets to the point of having an item in my cart ready to checkout only to decide that I don't want it. 99% of the time I am positive I want an item before I even attempt to get it so I don't mind having to be swift in the checkout process.

Anyone have experience with Zanerope pants/joggers? Wondering if their TTS with waist and how are their sizing on the thighs? Lol my thighs are somewhat big due to the gym (505 Levi's are like slim fit to me)

Your ignorance is comical.
Why not do the same for the third pair?

What's so hard to comprehend Waka Flocka? There are such thing as helping fellow NTmembers out by buying limited shoes and selling it to them for retail. I've done it before and so have many people including Sdubl. Good karma comes around, people end up helping you back by grabbing stuff you can't find yourself. Maybe it's hard for you to grasp that concept if you've been charging rape reseller prices to ever buyer you meet.

What's so hard to comprehend Waka Flocka? There are such thing as helping fellow NTmembers out by buying limited shoes and selling it to them for retail. I've done it before and so have many people including Sdubl. Good karma comes around, people end up helping you back by grabbing stuff you can't find yourself. Maybe it's hard for you to grasp that concept if you've been charging rape reseller prices to ever buyer you meet.
Your ignorance is still comical and your point really holds no value in this instance. I'm assuming he didn't buy to help a specific person, so what's the point. I could bet that 9/10 times the pair he bought to "help out" would have been purchased by a nike talk user.

Tell me there is no truth to that and I'll withdraw my argument.

Last edited:
I don't even like most fiegs, but I try and cop to sell to NTers for retail. Someday the oop you give will get you ooped in return.

Back
Top Bottom