Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The pair I just got has some signs of that, I think. But it's close to the midsole of the shoe, so it might just be the material. It's not bleeding though. 

I don't really regret selling off my older RF jawns. Now is the time to dump em, once they hype cloud passes I see prices going back down to 400 to 700 for the more hyped colorways. U know that the prices are all inflated by hype when eclipses sell for hundreds more than super blues just because more people know about them. My pair went for 500 0.o that just ain't right for a release that less den a year old...
Point is if you are patient wait it out, asics especially RF is going in the biggest hype wave it's gonna see right now, it's sorta like how NB was last year when I'd say it hit an apex. Collabs new and old started getting jacked up in price like crazy, with ones that just dropped selling for 350+. Every person and their mother suddenly started looking for NBs and asics weren't even on the target for most of the new dudes getting in to runners. But now, all the recent collabs have been selling for 250ish on average and the prices have tanked on many of the more sought after pairs from last year rather than going up like one would expect. Compared to asics where the average recent collabs have been selling for 350+ even when they are garbage colorways, and ugly GRs like the kill bills sell out in an instant and get flipped for double, it's easy to see the similarity. Once the hype influenced sheepies shifted more attention towards asics the prices on NBs started to drop, and the same thing will happen to asics once the new "it shoe" pops up. Mad people that had pairs of NBs solely because of jumping on the hype train last year started ditching them so they could buy asics since they are the "new thing" and so ones prices went down while the others rose sharply. Don't get me wrong NB hype is still there, it's just a little lower than it was last year since asics are suddenly the new hot shoe. You only need to look at the larger FB groups to see the hype influencing folks, these young *** 14yo kids will have looking for lists that consist of jordans, yeezys, and RF asics. Hell ya can even look at action bronson lol, dude was all about NB over the past couple years but recently he is all about asics. Same types of scenarios happened with SBs too as well as countless other kicks, it's only a matter of time.

Sorry fer the lil rant lol. Jus bored at work. Had this convo with my buddy who's been collecting runners since he lived in Europe 8 years ago and that was his perspective on things. He was a bigger man than me and sold every RF he owned over the past couple months, I actually held on to a couple pairs that I liked that weren't worth a fortune.

I am just about ready to retire from the game, as soon as i get two of these four I am outs: aquas, leatherbacks,nicekicks 2.0 and super blues.

Ehhh dats an OK price. Seen a few sell on instagram and FB for 300-350. Not a very valued pair, makes no sense since they're one of the best imo, just the hypebeasts didn't jump on em. So yah that price isn't rape but at the same time it isn't amazing.

Last edited:
Ehhh dats an OK price. Seen a few sell on instagram and FB for 300-350. Not a very valued pair, makes no sense since they're one of the best imo, just the hypebeasts didn't jump on em. So yah that price isn't rape but at the same time it isn't amazing.

Usually when i find a good pricenon instagram for anything its already sold. Dont have the time to scope out instagram hashtags. Either maybe i can talk him down in price

Usually when i find a good pricenon instagram for anything its already sold. Dont have the time to scope out instagram hashtags. Either maybe i can talk him down in price
I feel u G. Takes some time to snoop around instagram for the deals and u gotta be real quick when u find em. It's still a price that is coppable at I'd say. Basically you'd be spending 50-60 bucks more to save ya time lookin round.

OH MAN I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT WAS MORE OF A BOOTIE THAN A SEPARATED TONGUE.

DAMB THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

IDK IF ITS A GOOD THING EITHER :\

took her out to mini-golf for her bday. this is what we wore:

9649020464_9815e6de98_z.jpg

9645522101_d1600b3517_z.jpg

9645525679_6ec2dda02a_z.jpg

9645518407_961e038264_z.jpg

9645516651_64b9b9360d_z.jpg

9645520571_442550679b_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom