Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My brother washed his like four times and nothing happened to them. Just make sure you wash them in cold water and dry them on low heat. It won't effect anything. It's when you hot wash/dry them is when they shrink. 

Hope so^ there's been 3-4 tweets about it.
Has anyone washed/dried mercer pants or do you dry clean like the label says to do?

i've washed both of my pairs in cold water on the gentle cycle of the washing machine (don't remember if i did "hand wash" or "delicates"), and just let them air dry inside the house, seems to be fine. only thing that i see slightly changing/degrading is the leather label...which isn't a big deal to me...

i just don't dry any clothes i want to last... and i wash pretty much everything on cold except towels and socks.

i'll use the hand wash / delicate cycle on the mercers, and just not dry them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys^^^. Just got the grey Mercers (tan label) in a 32 (I wear a 33) and they fit like a 34. Damn..guess it's time for a trip to the tailor.

Well, FINALLY got my white label 2.0 filling pieces today. I am very disappointed. Not with the shoe itself, but Kith. If you go on the site; it mentions that everyone will receive a numbered wooden box with the pair in it. I got mine in the mail, and they were in the most simple box white box possible. I have tweeted Kith and RF, but no reply. Going to try and email em now.

Well, FINALLY got my white label 2.0 filling pieces today. I am very disappointed. Not with the shoe itself, but Kith. If you go on the site; it mentions that everyone will receive a numbered wooden box with the pair in it. I got mine in the mail, and they were in the most simple box white box possible. I have tweeted Kith and RF, but no reply. Going to try and email em now.

Got mine in today (3 pairs, 2 Blk 1white). Not mad at the shoe at all at the price point. But I don't recall the site saying anything about a numbered wooden box. I just checked and it says limited to 130pairs.

Maybe I missed something? Link to the info you're referring to?

Got mine in today (3 pairs, 2 Blk 1white). Not mad at the shoe at all at the price point. But I don't recall the site saying anything about a numbered wooden box. I just checked and it says limited to 130pairs.

I was just clarified something. All is good now. According to the owner/designer of Filling Pieces; the box was instore only: said to contact kith, and they should be happy to send a wood box on request.

I was just clarified something. All is good now. According to the owner/designer of Filling Pieces; the box was instore only: said to contact kith, and they should be happy to send a wood box on request.

Interesting, ima call tomorrow.

Are you still considering getting those? Didn't you say you wear size 11-12? If you get a size 10 you won't be able to wear them. 

YeahI can get then for very cheap ? The guy said it fits which I find hard to belive but he is also 11.5 and it fits, the price is really low, I really want to wear then, aswell if they don'tI can resell..

Well if you think a shoe that everybody goes half sizes up in and you want to go a whole size down, then I'm not going to stop you. Price is weird on these because if you find somebody who's willing to give you deal you can get them for $800-850 but you will usually see them $1,000 and up. 

Last edited:
Bruh if you're an 11 and buy a 10 in gl3s they ain't gonna fit. That dude saying he's an 11.5 and they fit must have never put them on his feet.... No point in buying a dope pair of shoes if they gonna not fit. Even if it is a good deal.

Last edited:
YeahI can get then for very cheap ? The guy said it fits which I find hard to belive but he is also 11.5 and it fits, the price is really low, I really want to wear then, aswell if they don'tI can resell..

I have a friend who told a guy who wore a size 32 waist, that size 34 mercer pants would fit him :lol: . he bought them.

Point being, dudes just trying to make a sale. They wont fit you.If its a steal go for it.

Just copped the Knicks ECP for 340 plus shipping from a seller, they should ship out tomorrow :smokin

price check on denim GL3s?
Got my pair for $240
smokin.gif

How did you guys size on these? I'm normally a size 9. I'm not sure if I should get the 7 or the 8.

How did you guys size on these? I'm normally a size 9. I'm not sure if I should get the 7 or the 8.

i wear a 10 in nearly everything, i went 2 full sizes down.

Too much. Haha. But they are amazing. Only bad thing is I see what people are saying about the toe box, it will be damn near impossible to keep clean. 

DJ Proto, how are yours standing up? 

Mine are fine, but I've only worn em like 2 or 3 times since I unDSed em.

I think something happens where the navy color is underneath the salmon and comes thru eventually. I remember seeing pix of DS pairs coming like that when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom