Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

People resell stuff everyday. It's the basics of economics. Buy low.....Sell high....it doesn't matter what the item is smh...If someone makes 100K off reselling used toothpicks, what does it matter? lol

This never makes sense to me, If i buy a pair of shoes for 140 and sell them for 425 (because that what people are willing to pay), and I do that 5 times in a week, thats 1400 a week. Like 60k a year.

I've been a shoe collector/customizer for a long time, and I never understood why people hate when others make money from selling shoes. Not everybody wants a "job" stop being programmed by society thinking that having a "salaried" job or a company job makes you some kind of upstanding citizen...it doesnt... I work a salaried job, I freelance, and I own a clothing line, and make money from selling shoes when possible...the least favorite is my actual job...so QFT with that "get a real job" BS....

I agree that everybody thinks you can resell every shoe and that is lame...but that sheepish "get a job" mentality is lame as well...
Its generally frowned upon because, well, you aren't doing anything. Youre not contributing to society, youre not creating anything, youre not even helping the sneaker industry. You are simply riding on the coat tails of the sneaker and charging inflated prices and taking advantage of said sneaker manufacturers very smart marketing strategy to creat a supply<demand limited sneaker. This is generally NO BIG DEAL. Until you start throwing numbers around like 60k a year off of reselling a sneaker. Its a societal waste. Charging inflated prices for something you did not make nor vendor. This behavior will, over time, create a sneaker "bubble" that will eventually pop and do great harm to the "limited sneaker industry". Just saying. I resell shoes as well. Not for capital gain, but so that I can buy more sneakers. My angle in fact is nothing but good for the sneaker world. 

Last edited:
People hating on other people for how they choose to make money. Welcome to NT smh....and just for the record, I have a regular ol' 9-5 and dont resell my sneakers. I just try not to be so closed minded.

First of all. I doubt your making 1400 a week since most shoes don't resell for that much, so that idea is destroyed. I don't care where you work why you work whatever, that's on you. All I'm saying is if your depending on flipping shoes for a salary that's lame.
I dont make 1400 a week selling shoes, that wasnt my point...I actually dont sell many shoes at all...but there are definitely people out here making more than 60K a year selling shoes...

Like I said its very lame that theres tons of people who think you can resell every shoe. Because you cant. But reselling shoes for a living is not something for anyone to judge a person on. Being a sheep and working 9-5 punching in and out taking 30 minute lunches with all the other sheep, is SO LAME...I do it so i know...

A lot of that hate comes jealousy "I could have had that shoe and not that reseller" (feminine reaction). Angry because someone has something you think you deserve more...
mean.gif

Yea like I said I dont really think its a big deal except long term. Nobody here cares long term. Realistically the only people that care are salty kids that didnt get the sneaker they want and dont have enough foresight or discipline to flip a damn sneaker themselves and buy what they want. Besides, once the money hits thier hands they wont want to spend it on a sneaker anyways. Why? because they arent even a real sneaker head! they are just hypebeast! HOLLLLAAAAAA

Its generally frowned upon because, well, you aren't doing anything. Youre not contributing to society, youre not creating anything, youre not even helping the sneaker industry. You are simply riding on the coat tails of the sneaker and charging inflated prices and taking advantage of said sneaker manufacturers very smart marketing strategy to creat a supply<demand limited sneaker. This is generally NO BIG DEAL. Until you start throwing numbers around like 60k a year off of reselling a sneaker. Its a societal waste. Charging inflated prices for something you did not make nor vendor. This behavior will, over time, create a sneaker "bubble" that will eventually pop and do great harm to the "limited sneaker industry". Just saying. I resell shoes as well. Not for capital gain, but so that I can buy more sneakers. My angle in fact is nothing but good for the sneaker world. 
Come on man "societal waste". Who do you people think you are?

"you arent doing anything" Anything like what sitting behind a desk, getting benefits and a salary? Because thats way more productive right? Stop talking, youre trying to protect an industry or culture that doesnt give a **** about you lol. 

You hate resellers but its ok for Kanye or Ronnie to sell you a $17.00 shoe for 160-250. Thats ok right because they're cool. Smh if you follow your own words you used in this post you technically shouldnt be buying any shoe from any one...

Come on man "societal waste". Who do you people think you are?

"you arent doing anything" Anything like what sitting behind a desk, getting benefits and a salary? Because thats way more productive right? Stop talking, youre trying to protect an industry or culture that doesnt give a **** about you lol. 

You hate resellers but its ok for Kanye or Ronnie to sell you a $17.00 shoe for 160-250. Thats ok right because they're cool. Smh if you follow your own words you used in this post you technically shouldnt be buying any shoe from any one...
Maaaaybe try reading my whole post before you start hating lol. If you had, you would have read things like "no big deal" "I also resell shoes" 

Maaaaybe try reading my whole post before you start hating lol. If you had, you would have read things like "no big deal" "I also resell shoes" 
You say no big deal and then say "societal waste" like chill, youre talking out of both sides of your face...its cool...resell your kicks, bash resellers to look cool...rinse and repeat...stop talking, I wont be responding to you anymore...enless you want to buy some shoes...

Last edited:

You say no big deal and then say "societal waste" like chill, youre talking out of both sides of your face...its cool...resell your kicks, bash resellers to look cool...rinse and repeat...stop talking, I wont be responding to you anymore...enless you want to buy some shoes...
Maybe if you read it 3 times you would retain it? 

Last edited:
I dare someone to say getting sneakers in kith now is easy unless you're a repeat customer and staff knows you. You have dudes camping waiting for tweets to occur on release week. So that theory of just not putting effort in goes out the window n how its easy. You putting in work can't front like it's splish splash anymore.

Last edited:

Just received the indigo bleeckers, i have to say, they are extremely underrated, overall fit and craftsmanship has improved tremendously, also came to my notice that these pants are now made in china, which may be a better thing,not sure if they are really tts, was going for a slim fit, im a waist 33 and went for a S in the indigo bleeckers and they fit awesome, so if i were to go for the normal bleeckers, it would be a XS?
Im 6' 140 and got my bleeckers from the 2nd drop yesterday, size XS and they've got the perfect slim fit. Very happy.
damn youre slim AF bro lol

damn youre slim AF bro lol
Haha, yah, it's a symptom of running track.
If you come to Houston, I'll buy you a burger .... or 10 ;-)

those sebago's fit .5 to a full size down right? or could one possibly go tts? kinda bummed a 9, 9.5 ain't there but my true size is a 10 and it's still up on site. 

This never makes sense to me, If i buy a pair of shoes for 140 and sell them for 425 (because that what people are willing to pay), and I do that 5 times in a week, thats 1400 a week. Like 60k a year.

I've been a shoe collector/customizer for a long time, and I never understood why people hate when others make money from selling shoes. Not everybody wants a "job" stop being programmed by society thinking that having a "salaried" job or a company job makes you some kind of upstanding citizen...it doesnt... I work a salaried job, I freelance, and I own a clothing line, and make money from selling shoes when possible...the least favorite is my actual job...so QFT with that "get a real job" BS....

I agree that everybody thinks you can resell every shoe and that is lame...but that sheepish "get a job" mentality is lame as well...
But youre not doing that 5 times a week, nor are you doing that on a consistent basis. Theres only certain shoes where you can make a decent profit of off. Youre saying 60k like youre doing it on a consistent basis. You're not, cause there arent enough hyped shoes being released. Not to mention the times you'll strike out.

Like someone else said, if its minimal effort and you can make a quick buck, do it. If you think youre gonna make 60k a year doing it, think again.

I'm saying man, smh. Those unfiltered pics look sexy in that mint green. Nonetheless there will be others. 

I'm just shocked these and COAs are going for similar prices brand new in my size...really weird...Mints are in another league than the COAs IMO...People were in here saying the Mint GLVs will end up priced like the volcanos after a while...
mean.gif

COA prices have been jumping up lately. 

COA's are underrated. 
I just sold my Mint COAs for $225 shipped ... havent seen any Vs for that price

But youre not doing that 5 times a week, nor are you doing that on a consistent basis. Theres only certain shoes where you can make a decent profit of off. Youre saying 60k like youre doing it on a consistent basis. You're not, cause there arent enough hyped shoes being released. Not to mention the times you'll strike out.

Like someone else said, if its minimal effort and you can make a quick buck, do it. If you think youre gonna make 60k a year doing it, think again.
not to fuel the argument but most of the "good" resellers cop multiple pairs of a release so they don't just need one hyped shoe that resells for a grand. i can speak from firsthand experience with this, the supreme foams were a perfect example and that was definitely a come up. the profit netted that week helped cop coves/mints and other upcoming releases im still waiting on.

i think its highly unlikely and inefficient for someone to be making 60k a year strictly off reselling. dont really care to question it but im skeptical if someone said they were raking in that much. 

Back
Top Bottom