Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If your making profits off reselling you need a new day job, so yea pretty lame
This never makes sense to me, If i buy a pair of shoes for 140 and sell them for 425 (because that what people are willing to pay), and I do that 5 times in a week, thats 1400 a week. Like 60k a year.

I've been a shoe collector/customizer for a long time, and I never understood why people hate when others make money from selling shoes. Not everybody wants a "job" stop being programmed by society thinking that having a "salaried" job or a company job makes you some kind of upstanding citizen...it doesnt... I work a salaried job, I freelance, and I own a clothing line, and make money from selling shoes when possible...the least favorite is my actual job...so QFT with that "get a real job" BS....

I agree that everybody thinks you can resell every shoe and that is lame...but that sheepish "get a job" mentality is lame as well...
Maybe the wrong thread, but what's up with COUPONS on some threads? Or do I need to speak to the owner ;-)    

j/k btw

so mostly likely a June 12 (Thurs.) or 14 (Sat) release since he posted yesterday, "a month from today. the world ain't ready" and the WC starts June 12

Last edited:
Better chance via web, gotta be chillin right next to the store if you want a chance at copping an unanounced ticket drop. Tues-Thursday ticket system usually happens @IDLE LABOR  

im so effing ready for the world cup to happen. these shoes are releasing at the absolute perfect time. those gt2s are just...wow...no words mannn.

Just got in the asymmetrical oxford. It's pretty nice. Stitching feels solid and the material quality is surprisingly decent. I like the fit although the sleeves could be about 1/2 longer. 

nerd.gif

Received my last box for the indigo label today... The GL3s are cool, not much to say about them. The indigo bleeckers are too dope though. The fit is very much TTS, unlike the older bleeckers that def run a size big.

Don't meant o offend, but this World Cup pack is looking pretty ugly so far
Yeah man! I think people are blinded by the Fieg on those!!! I like 99% of his releases accept for the ones he decides to use metals on ex: David Z Gl3's and Saucony Courageous. These World cups will get the SteveNash\Jason Kidd\Chris Paul treatment! More for everyone else I guess.

I'm gonna have to agree with most so far, definitely a pass for me on those GT2's. And no, I don't see them 'growing on me' anytime soon. If only the Asics stripe things were like white, or something that's not gold, they'd look so much better. It is kind of cool they have a little theme though, definitely cool for people who like this model, gold and soccer.

3724cff2_display_order.gif

hi im new with kith and i just wanna know how the sizing is for the fulton hoody, thompson crewneck and barrow snap up shirt.

Im 5'7 and 160 (lean built) and i really dont know what size to get cause i sometimes go for a small and sometimes a medium. so for this one, im not quite sure what size to get cause im afraid that it might be too long for me or too tight. my only basis right now is topman's sizing on their sweaters and zip up hoodies.

recently, i just bought a kith logo sport tee in a small in it fits just right for me and could still go for a medium i think.. 

appreciate the help in advance!! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom