Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm sorry, but those are really ugly. I really wouldn't even know how to pull those off with an outfit without looking ridiculous.

I guess this is one of those other releases (like the Clarks) where Ronnie mentioned on his Twitter, "They're not for everybody." 

I'm sorry, but those are really ugly. I really wouldn't even know how to pull those off with an outfit without looking ridiculous.

I guess this is one of those other releases (like the Clarks) where Ronnie mentioned on his Twitter, "They're not for everybody." 
Any shoe nowadays is easy to wear. Plain shirt, joggers/jeans/sneakers. Its not about matching or whatever, its more so how everything fits and coordinates.

That being said, not a fan of the split tongue being different colors on each shoe.

I got a timeline post somewhere, that explains the feelings and tribulations that hypebeast go thru when a RF collab its dropping. Imma find it and post it here

el3ctronick just saw your sizing images for the Gel Lyte V.

On my feet (narrow-foot/normal feet person) the Gel Lyte V fits more roomy in my honest opinion than the GL-III. Since they have the sock-liner glove like interior its ideal for them to fit snug so your feet are not flopping around. I am a big size nazi and if a sneaker doesn't fit me PERFECTLY I would be very unsatisfied.

With that said... I wear a size 7.5 in the GL-V and a size 8 in the GL-III. I feel the GL-III actually runs more true to size (snug fit) and the GL-V in a size 8 on me has more room up front (wiggle room and shoe actually bends deep when walking vs. a 7.5 in the Gel Lyte V that fits snug).

Good post and helpful to many.

I got a timeline post somewhere, that explains the feelings and tribulations that hypebeast go thru when a RF collab its dropping. Imma find it and post it here
People are tripping my friend. I am ON TOP of these metallic gold GL-III. It's a must have in my opinion. All I can think about is when Usher had them fly all gold Air Jordan 3s. He pulled them off just right. I plan on doing the same with these all gold/usa GL-III. Andy recently said these won't be dropping on the 4th of July... Can we expect them to drop this Memorial day weekend or next month?

Tip us off my friend, you tipped us off very well for the Mints/Cove release.

The gold joints are nice. Might be my first RF collab that I keep
Feel the same way about the Brazils.... and the Gold Medals. 
But I say this same thing to myself everytime 
roll.gif

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

Feel the same way about the Brazils.... and the Gold Medals. 

But I say this same thing to myself everytime :rofl:
yup. I didn't get to see the Brazil ones yet. I'm guessing theyre gonna release em together again.

How Ronnie Fieg has been doing releases lately its very likely he drops the GL-III metallic gold and GT-II world cup on the same day. Would be nice to see them drop separately though... Would be super nice if the GL-III metallic gold did a quick drop on memorial day.

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

14-Anyone got tracking yet?

yup. I didn't get to see the Brazil ones yet. I'm guessing theyre gonna release em together again.
I hope they do. I hope its just like the coves and mints. Very straight forward and simple release.  

Once in hand Ill make my decision on which one to keep. 

GL3 just look better & better with every picture.

Wish he would release an Italy based C/W

Last edited:
Those gold GL3's are insane (from the top half)...I like loud shoes, I like shoes that are different and unique (ie: Jeremy Scott's), so they are right up my ally. *Bart Scott's "can't wait!!!"*

Back
Top Bottom