Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Although, I think he should of made the split tounge to be red, white and blue when looking at it, not blue, white and red...regardless, it's not a deciding factor to me.

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

Although, I think he should of made the split tounge to be red, white and blue when looking at it, not blue, white and red...regardless, it's not a deciding factor to me.

Exactly what I thought when I first saw the picture.

they look ok but i ll state it a different way instead of "ewww", "ugly" etc...

since i pay reselling prices in most collabs(i live in greece and my only chances are for online releases...)...i would prefer to throw my money on other rf collab sneakers instead of these. i don't have a problem with golden cw(after all i have purchased  in past a few am97 gold in past because of the cw).

they look ok but i ll state it a different way instead of "ewww", "ugly" etc...

since i pay reselling prices in most collabs(i live in greece and my only chances are for online releases...)...i would prefer to throw my money on other rf collab sneakers instead of these. i don't have a problem with golden cw(after all i have purchased  in past a few am97 gold in past because of the cw).
#teamonlinereleaseonly

RF seems to be wearing them with matching socks, perhaps part of the package?

Personally I'm going for Brazil's if they drop at the same time

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe
You forgot, people posting on Niketalk asking if they got shipping confirmation, etc etc

They will read 'red, white then blue' when you have them on feet, and are looking down. 
Or maybe he's a France supporter. And this is all a big ruse.
devil.gif

These shoe is made primarily from leather i assume? Just worried that the gold will start flaking after a few wears

Obviously. The point is one person will see red white and blue, whereas everyone else will see blue white and red. Seems backwards to me.
Or you could look at them from a 3rd person perspective through a mirror, and then it'll be red. white. blue.

Eh eh eh?

They look okay, he tried the metallic before as well. I'm just not a fan of how they'll look when worn and creased. Crushed foil paper.
I will be getting these just cas I'm a football mark.

Last edited:
Those USA's are :x lol... Wonder if they'll fall victim to the Kith hype (sarcasm)

Anyone have a pair of Navy Bleeckers in a medium that want to trade for a pair of black ones in a large... lol

Back
Top Bottom