Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How do you even get information like this? 

ditto ^
1. Add the item/size that you want to run a stock check in the cart.

2. Update the quantity to some crazy amount like 300.

3. Checkout and the website will let you know the remaining quantity if you're trying to checkout with more items than they actually have in stock.

This little technique works for all the Shopify website and I believe it's pretty accurate.

329 would be ok but then that little € is added in and it changes everything for us U.S. buyers.

No offense toward you but I see this all the time on FB groups, sellers in other countries obviously want paid in their countries denomination but I see them add that € or £ to what would be a $3-350 shoe and expect people to then pay close to $500 or whatever the conversion is at that time. And then I've seen the same guys want deals when they are paying in $'s. Lmao ***** gettin crazy in this runner game never thought I'd see shoes catching prices they are these days.

329 would be ok but then that little € is added in and it changes everything for us U.S. buyers.

No offense toward you but I see this all the time on FB groups, sellers in other countries obviously want paid in their countries denomination but I see them add that € or £ to what would be a $3-350 shoe and expect people to then pay close to $500 or whatever the conversion is at that time. And then I've seen the same guys want deals when they are paying in $'s. Lmao ***** gettin crazy in this runner game never thought I'd see shoes catching prices they are these days.
I'm from Europe and did the accidental double order on my coves, and of course decided to sell my other pair. Price went up to 500$... The demand for RF's is insane in my country, and people are either to lazy or just don't have the swiftness to cop 
nthat.gif

I'm from Europe and did the accidental double order on my coves, and of course decided to sell my other pair. Price went up to 500$... The demand for RF's is insane in my country, and people are either to lazy or just don't have the swiftness to cop 
nthat.gif

yo what country you in

checked out the kith manhattan store today and they still had the cream and france gl3s and kayanos. that wooden bench area adjacent to the kith entrance is really nice.

How does the recent Ronnie x Sebago fit...im a 10.5 in Asics...and a 10 in Jordans...any help is appreciated!

How does the recent Ronnie x Sebago fit...im a 10.5 in Asics...and a 10 in Jordans...any help is appreciated!
RF and company say 1/2 size down. I have them I have worn them and agree with that statement.

If I were you I would go with a 10.

Last edited:
can this possibly be the first fieg collab to not sell out right away, keep in mind I said not right away, hypebeasts will make these sell out just to have ronnie fieg as a hashtag

Guys none of the shoes on the 1st page are Ronnie Fieg collabs cause he didn't design them. You learn something new everyday.

Back
Top Bottom