Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

wow that dude 'han sole lo' is questioning willmax? i haven't gone into this thread in a couple weeks and i come back and see some ignorance like this? no wonder why i stayed away from this thread, cause of people like that. he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

it's common knowledge first of all.. fieg has to design the colorway for it to be a collab.. obviously....... it's not a collab.

wow that dude 'han sole lo' is questioning willmax? i haven't gone into this thread in a couple weeks and i come back and see some ignorance like this? no wonder why i stayed away from this thread, cause of people like that. he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

it's common knowledge first of all.. fieg has to design the colorway for it to be a collab.. obviously....... it's not a collab.
LOL I'm talking about the world cup pack "Mr long long"

:smh:

This dude is just embarrassing himself.

Getting back on track I really hope they drop both shoes the same day so I can swoop in for those GT2s and then get outta there.

I promise the beasts will be out in full effect for the gold medals.

can this possibly be the first fieg collab to not sell out right away, keep in mind I said not right away, hypebeasts will make these sell out just to have ronnie fieg as a hashtag
He said collab so he might be talking about the world cup pack. If he's talking about the kayanos then sorry.
And the whole conversation before that was about the Kayanos since they were the only shoe that has been released. Maybe he thought the Kayanos were a collab and just clarify it

But anyways Thank you for the lesson of what is a collab and whats not. I recommend you go back to twitter you are funny there

And the whole conversation before that was about the Kayanos since they were the only shoe that has been released. Maybe he thought the Kayanos were a collab and just clarify it

But anyways Thank you for the lesson of what is a collab and whats not. I recommend you go back to twitter you are funny there

He said first collab to not sell out he never said what collab he was talking about I assumed he was talking about the world cup pack since the kayanos are not a collab. I didn't read anything before that. If he was talking about the kayanos then I apologize for jumping the gun there.

Last edited:
He said first collab to not sell out he never said what collab he was talking about I assumed he was talking about the world cup pack since the kayanos are not a collab. I didn't read anything before that.
The world cup pack hasn't release so he's not talking about that. And you should read then before commenting so you dont look foolish later on

Anyways.........................i have no new info on anything since i been dealing with some Fam emergency back home but as soon hear something i'll give you guys a couple hints (u know the rules)

im talking about the whole football themed bamboozle that fiegster is releasing, i see alot of different reactions and thoughts to them.... personally i do not like the gt2's but the gl3's are growing on me, anyways i dont think ill be copping. but i feel like these wont sell out right away, those kayanos  are not a collab lol

Coves for today. :tongue:

I don't understand how anyone could question Ronnie's actual collabs selling out right away at this point. Especially if they are a pair of Asics or NBs. :smh:

First time hopeful asics buyer here. What do I have to do to get those gold gel lyte 3s when they drop ? I imagine kith will have them but other types of stores and websites get them (I'm sure the major ones don't) ? Any help is appreciated

First time hopeful asics buyer here. What do I have to do to get those gold gel lyte 3s when they drop ? I imagine kith will have them but other types of stores and websites get them (I'm sure the major ones don't) ? Any help is appreciated
Only on kithnyc.com and kith stores. You'll need fast fingers and low expectations on shipping time.

Last edited:
Only on kithnyc.com and kith stores. You'll need fast fingers and low expectations on shipping time.
Much appreciated there site looks a lot like supremes site in the way it's set up so I assume it operates similarly ? Btw what is retail ?

Back
Top Bottom