Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm dead hahhahahha
im talking about the whole football themed bamboozle that fiegster is releasing, i see alot of different reactions and thoughts to them.... personally i do not like the gt2's but the gl3's are growing on me, anyways i dont think ill be copping. but i feel like these wont sell out right away, those kayanos  are not a collab lol
Imma state something here, His Asics collabs WILL Always sellout and Always Resell! Always never doubt it.
And u should phrase your question bettter cause we got into a argument trrying to figure out what u were reffering too hahhahahha

Hope all is well with the Fam Will.

Thanks my man

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

^^^ lol word sorry to be one of those guys. At least I got in before the 85/15 split lmao so I'm guessing if I strike out resell is gonna make me sick to look at

lmao so I'm guessing if I strike out resell is gonna make me sick to look at
well it just depends on your idea of what's expensive and what's not. surely there are always deals to be had few weeks after the drop but that's assuming you put in work to find the deal. just to be real here you're going to be looking at least spending 3 bills plus more depending on how hyped/wanted the shoe is. 

well it just depends on your idea of what's expensive and what's not. surely there are always deals to be had few weeks after the drop but that's assuming you put in work to find the deal. just to be real here you're going to be looking at least spending 3 bills plus more depending on how hyped/wanted the shoe is. 
Yeah $300 a non starter for me I think I could stomach $230-$240 before I would feel foolish. Oh well try my luck see what happens if not I'll go and scoop a few pairs of new balances I've had my eye on

Btw y'all are so much more hospitable in this thread then other shoe thread I've been on in here. Much appreciated

Much appreciated there site looks a lot like supremes site in the way it's set up so I assume it operates similarly ? Btw what is retail ?

if the World Cups are going to be your first attempt on a RF collab, i suggest getting familiar with the site now and practice checking out. also, keep tabs on this thread b/c i'm pretty sure all the questions you have will probably be answered multiple times leading up to release date.

if the World Cups are going to be your first attempt on a RF collab, i suggest getting familiar with the site now and practice checking out. also, keep tabs on this thread b/c i'm pretty sure all the questions you have will probably be answered multiple times leading up to release date.

Yeah it is and I plan to keep up with the thread prior to release I appreciate the help guys

Back
Top Bottom