Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

BOTH OF U ARE TRADING FOR SHOES U WANT

U BOTH WIN

THIS ISNT POKEMON B

WHOS WINNING

GO PLAY SOME MADDEN

SMH SNEAKER "GAME"

WHOS WINNING

LIKE THERE'S A COMPETITION

WHO'S WINNING

U AINT LEBRON IN DA FINALS DAWG

JESUS H CHRIST

lol dang it's like that bro? thanks for the currys by the way, hope you're enjoying those calypsos. Didn't expect a response like that :smh:

Thought I could get some input from NT Fam, since I just wanted to know the value... All good though, I won't get butt hurt over that comment.

Last edited:
Restock or just tryin to unload stuff from in store because it's almost June and ain't nobody tryin to rock sweats and long sleeve buttons ups? :nerd:

Okay so I had page monitoring turned on for some of the RF x Asics pages on Kith and about 15 minutes ago almost everyone of the pages had changes made. Possibly a very small restock on Salmon Toes, Leatherbacks, ECP's and many more.... I might be wrong but it could be... 
Everything was gone when i visited the pages 5-10 minutes after the notifications.. 

As soon as the first restock post went up I started searching Ecp mint cove etc. all said sold out so I'm thinking those shoes weren't restocked simply pages were edited possible removed whatever.

Okay so I had page monitoring turned on for some of the RF x Asics pages on Kith and about 15 minutes ago almost everyone of the pages had changes made. Possibly a very small restock on Salmon Toes, Leatherbacks, ECP's and many more.... I might be wrong but it could be... 

Everything was gone when i visited the pages 5-10 minutes after the notifications.. 

A okay

I'm also thinking that they could have just removed something from the pages, but damn it made my heart skip a beat when I saw all those notifications

loll leather backs, ecp ... salmon toes 
laugh.gif
  never.

Last edited:

Was about to cop a pair of the Mercer IIs in the restock but that 157 shipped price tag. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can't bring myself to drop that kind of money for pants. Denim maybe, but not joggers. 

Back
Top Bottom