Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Desperately need a pair of mazarines in11 or 11.5

If anyone can PLEASE point me in the right direction let me know

If that's a cleat that doesn't show up on a discount rack...
mean.gif

Little update on the RF Cleat picture I just found, apparently it's a collab with Puma in relation to the upcoming world cup, found these as well:

Puma x Bape

Puma x Colette

Puma x Alife

All via IG from the head of lifestyle at Puma

Question for you guys . . .  any help would be appreciated. Has anyone ever come across any fakes of the RF X Clarks Kildaires that just came out? (Both colorways) The reason I ask is because I might be purchasing both of them for a very reasonable price from someone and I am skeptical because the price is so good and both pairs are DS. I know the resale value is nowhere near most of RF's other collabs, but I am purchasing them for about $20-$40 over retail each.

Question for you guys . . .  any help would be appreciated. Has anyone ever come across any fakes of the RF X Clarks Kildaires that just came out? (Both colorways) The reason I ask is because I might be purchasing both of them for a very reasonable price from someone and I am skeptical because the price is so good and both pairs are DS. I know the resale value is nowhere near most of RF's other collabs, but I am purchasing them for about $20-$40 over retail each.
That's about what they are going for. I doubt there are any fakes of those.

Back
Top Bottom