Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got mine in today. Definitely darker than the photos but still nice, material is thicker and feels great. As a normal 31-32, 30 fits perfectly in the waist for me, not too tight but not too loose. But............they are super long. I have short legs but they bunch up a LOT where the cuff begins. Much longer than the Publish joggers in my opinion, and much longer than they should be for a size 30. Love the fit and feel otherwise. I will pass them on to someone here if interested.

Umbers. Color code is actually Cocoa.

View media item 594138

Very nice, and those AM Lights have easily become one of my favorite sneakers this year.

Got mine in today. Definitely darker than the photos but still nice, material is thicker and feels great. As a normal 31-32, 30 fits perfectly in the waist for me, not too tight but not too loose. But............they are super long. I have short legs but they bunch up a LOT where the cuff begins. Much longer than the Publish joggers in my opinion, and much longer than they should be for a size 30. Love the fit and feel otherwise. I will pass them on to someone here if interested.

Not really a fan when it comes to an overwhelming amount of stacking on pants. i also bought the size 30, but they will be arriving next week. How tall you are, out of curiosity?

24rlo called them a GLIII 
laugh.gif

Well i just got my umbers...
And its nice, i usually wear a 32-33 i got a 30 and it fits perfectly.
well that doesn't make me feel good.

Last edited:
Roses up...wonder if they're darker in person like the umbers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom