Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm actually surprised a rose color dropped this time of the year—seems more like a spring color than fall. The forest green and umber are definitely appropriate for fall, not rose, though.

yeah same here, its more of a spring color while the maroon pair that dropped in spring would be more fitting this time of year. seems like everybody is waiting on black. the umber was a nice fall colorway

Anyone know if there's a length difference between 28 and 30 in the mercers or if they're the same?

nah, that's some friend of RF's pic apparently... saw it on a FB group.

notice the blue piece on the back, the official pix don't have that, so these are prolly samples.

Yeah, the blue is out of place on that shoe. I'm guessing RD is coming soon?

I know we kind of got past the jogger talk but has anyone copped reigning champ sweatpants? I checked em out and they got an XL which has a 45 waist and what appears to be cuffed legs(which is hard to find for a fat dude, Yall seen how ridiculous those cashmere joggers fit on me earlier in this thread) so does anyone own a pair? Lol I hope it ain't European sizes where a 45 is actually like a 35.

Back
Top Bottom