Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm probably gonna grab a couple more pairs of the golds on release date....semi regretting not keeping lol, but they're kinda tacky to me.

^ yeah that made no sense ronaldcinho ...so you are a reseller is what you are telling us. Congrats...either that or you are just high

So what I can make if what he said. He grabbed them from kithstrike sold them. Regretted selling them... Plans to coo multiple on release day possible keep or sell, but since they are tacky to him chances are he will sell.

^ yeah that made no sense ronaldcinho ...so you are a reseller is what you are telling us. Congrats...either that or you are just high
His signature says "i'll sell water to a well" but Bruh so what who cares...you tryin to get e-cred for pointing out a "reseller"...smh...STOP TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH HOW PEOPLE MAKE THEIR MONEY, stop it...

His signature says "i'll sell water to a well" but Bruh so what who cares...you tryin to get e-cred for pointing out a "reseller"...smh...STOP TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH HOW PEOPLE MAKE THEIR MONEY, stop it...

Says the dude with the cool SN

F.L.E.X. isnt what you think (ignorance is bliss) 
Forever Living Extreme Xtravagance (not about finances its about your mentality)
www.flexforever.com (underconstruction)
www.flexclothing.blogspot.com

Owner/Creator...ME

View media item 1038805
View media item 1038807

View media item 1038847

LOL at "cool SN"....nah its way more than that, you stick to NT...

View media item 997111

back to the thread topic...PEOPLE STOP CHECKING OUT ON KFE EARLY....its a waste of time...and draws attention to you...just relax and refresh the link on the 28th

GOLD GL3
http://shop.kithnyc.com/products/ronnie-fieg-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-kfe

if it doesnt change...

Lmao..

I'm not looking for anything...I could care less who sells or not "bruh".
I'm grown. His comment was just dumb and I pointed that out.
And how was I interfering?

But keep flexing... What would biggie do? Haha

Last edited:
I wonder if the people who still had pairs in their cart would have waited until release day to check out, wonder if that would have worked? 

Very possible but most likely would probably come up with an email saying you had a bot or something. But homie hooked it up with the link hope they don't change it.

ron, you make that trade for superflys?

I wanted to but realized there was no way in hell I was going to fit an 11 in them smh. I've been so busy with work that it was just gonna be a hassle trading for my size/selling again, so I passed. I hooked someone up on the GL3s and GT2s tho, hoping that good karma comes back.

I copped both KFE Asics during both Kithstrikes. I must say the Brazil GT-II is smashing the Gold USA GL-III. Just being real. The comfort level on the GL-III is not great. The shoe actually kinda fits weird due to the leather. They look cool and all but the 'premium' leather makes the comfort level a bit lower. Wore my Gold USA's for a few hours and they felt bulky and heavy on my feet unlike the ECP GL-III. The Brazil GT-II however are on point on every single level of imagination. Comfort, quality, and looks. Hope this helps anyone curious about the two.

Last edited:
I copped both KFE Asics during both Kithstrikes. I must say the Brazil GT-II is smashing the Gold USA GL-III. Just being real. The comfort level on the GL-III is not great. The shoe actually kinda fits weird due to the leather. They look cool and all but the 'premium' leather makes the comfort level a bit lower. Wore my Gold USA's for a few hours and they felt bulky and heavy on my feet unlike the ECP GL-III. The Brazil GT-II however are on point on every single level of imagination. Comfort, quality, and looks. Hope this helps anyone curious about the two.
Thanks for your inputs. I actually love both and was gearing up to get both. But like many..struck out on the Brazil's for retail. Still salty on missing out on those but the USA's are still a must cop for me.

Last edited:
Doubt early link will work I don't think AO will let that happen, as far as pairs in carts they will probably refresh the stock before the release so pairs that seem in the cart arnt really there...

Back
Top Bottom