Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anybody who has a pair of mints can you compare the sizing? I'm in a 13 in the mints and lengthwise am fine but they are a bit more narrow than I usually like, but it's fine for runners. I've heard these are a little looser than other models (not sure how to compare glv v. gl3), but is it enough to justify going to a 12? 
I have a 10.5 in the mints and also got a 10.5 in these USAs, fit the same for me but everybody's different.

if i was rf, i would do a kithstrike at every usa-game...like with different usa-based items from the collection!

Anybody who has a pair of mints can you compare the sizing? I'm in a 13 in the mints and lengthwise am fine but they are a bit more narrow than I usually like, but it's fine for runners. I've heard these are a little looser than other models (not sure how to compare glv v. gl3), but is it enough to justify going to a 12? 
not at all...they're two different models, I'd probably go towards a 13, but if I were you i'd go out and try a pair of gl3s on.

Nah if anything GLV's runs narrower than GL3's in my opinion & I don't have fat feet haha.

has anyone tried removing the stripes on the mid sole of the brazil's? I'm about to kop and sandpaper them off haha
I haven't seen anyone do it yet but I'd recommend using nail polish remover and a bunch of cotton balls to remove them, as to not damage them mugs.

You should def look on ebay. I found a ds pair of the poppy red clarks on there and the dude let them go for retail plus shipping.
truth. i just got a pair of poppy reds off ebay... ds for 125 shipped. 

although the salmon toes seem to be priced higher. 

Last edited:
truth. i just got a pair of poppy reds off ebay... ds for 125 shipped. 

although the salmon toes seem to be priced higher. 

Yeah salmons are def priced higher but might as well find someone and shoot them an offer. Some people just want to get rid of them at this point.

Last edited:
What's the fit like on the Kildares? I own Clark's Wallabees but they run super big. Definitely something I wanna look at getting since I struck out on the drop a couple months back. 

But then it wouldn't be a kith strike it'd be like any other planned release. I feel you tho that'd be awesome. Pretty fresh
What's the fit like on the Kildares? I own Clark's Wallabees but they run super big. Definitely something I wanna look at getting since I struck out on the drop a couple months back. 

.5 down for a bigger foot
whole size for a smaller foot

^someone that reads. It gets annoying reading the same question over and over. "How do the GL 3s fit compared to the GT2s?" " What time do they release?" "Is it TLO?" What does NDC mean?"
Read!!!!!
said the guy who asked serious question in supreme thread:
whats good with all the pink tees being sold out? is pink really THAT serious?

What ever happened with those all black and all white pumas? Did those drop and I totally missed them or did they get delayed and I missed the conversation?

Back
Top Bottom