Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Doubt early link will work I don't think AO will let that happen, as far as pairs in carts they will probably refresh the stock before the release so pairs that seem in the cart arnt really there...
i agree if anything that link will be dead and only way to get shoes is through banner link.

If there are people coming in here asking when and what time Ronnie releases his kicks, then you dont belong in here. Thats why you went to school, to read.

Last edited:
^someone that reads. It gets annoying reading the same question over and over. "How do the GL 3s fit compared to the GT2s?" " What time do they release?" "Is it TLO?" What does NDC mean?"
Read!!!!!

They look good in that pic.
thats the small size effect. 
laugh.gif

Got my Gold GL3s in.... bit dissapointed, a lot of glue marks, and "scratches" on the leather (my back heel has a scratch like the picture posted earlier)... and it just feels like gold spray over some good leather... Really liked it earlier on, but this might be my first pair of RF i will move on....

That being said, i will try to cop the GT2s the 28th, those look so good too, but knowing my luck i get a ****** pair

If there are people coming in here asking when and what time Ronnie releases his kicks, then you dont belong in here. Thats why you went to school, to read.
LOL, someones cranky. I did note the 11 am in my question so really, I did read and did my research. Just want a confirmation. Does it kill you to just avoid it and scroll away? 

so which page do we keep refreshing and at what time? lol jk nah it does get annoying but if you really take the time to dig through the forum you learn some really helpful tricks and tips. Thats just my way, i think its more effective than waiting for others to answer you, but i do understand, we were all new at one point

Youre right. We we were all new at one point but if you read then you'd be fine. Besides, do you newbucks really want to look like the next herby kid rocking a pair of RF's?

@MattiG my Gold USA GL-III also had some dark scratches on the leather. You can clearly tell the production on these were rushed. Plenty of factory flaws. Not complaining because I wear my kicks but realistically the Brazil GT-II go way harder than the Golds. Golds feel bulky and heavy. Feels like I'm wearing a fake gold chain. No hate... Being real. They look cool not being on foot but that's about it. Comfort sucks on them.

Last edited:
Any others with their constructive criticism on the shoe? I get mine in tomorrow pretty stoked just wanted to hear some more thoughts on the shoe.

Anybody who has a pair of mints can you compare the sizing? I'm in a 13 in the mints and lengthwise am fine but they are a bit more narrow than I usually like, but it's fine for runners. I've heard these are a little looser than other models (not sure how to compare glv v. gl3), but is it enough to justify going to a 12? 

Back
Top Bottom